Another pissing game we won’t turn up to, have to suffer Emerson again and hope Kane or Deki save us - AKA Leeds at home, 3pm, 12th November.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our defence is a joke. It’s a shame because the midfield and attack is quality, if we had a decent backline we would be 9-12 point more and in the title race.

Those fed up with boring Conte and just soaking up pressure were rewarded with that exciting game. Much, much better offensively but the defence has just gone. At least we can have good memories pending our next match in 6 weeks. By then the team will be very different depending on injuries. Disappointing Bentencur picked up a yellow and misses next match. Still not seen their 1st goal so will record MOD.

He has been very bad.

Not sure who I would pick between him and T Rex Pickford.

If we had Allison or Ederson I’d make us favourites. As it is I think it’s going to South America.

Ramsdale should be the England choice. Not amazing either but good with his feet + at least having a solid season.

And yeah, agreed. France have the best squad but think Brazil or Argentina's team spirit + great squads of their own win over .. and I also expect Uruguay to be the dark horse.

Kulu. Fucking magnificent.

These are the players we need more of. Take it upon themselves to make shit happen. Don’t just sit back and hide when things aren’t going well.
I've been saying for a while now - we need to rebuild around Kulu, Bentancur, Romero and PEH.

As good as Kane, Son and Hugo have been for us, we need more youth and energy. Players with the hunger and drive to take it to teams every week. Not just stroll around the pitch.

This fucking club. Honestly.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Deuterz Deuterz - Dier has been fucking woeful this season.

Good fucking luck to England if they pick that donkey for the World Cup. Still, at least you have Maguire to fall back on.

We should play with a 4 & White/Stones should be the centre backs. Southgate's mental if he goes 5 at the back with our current defensive options.

We're fucked for the WC regardless - Southgate's hit his wall.

Deuterz Deuterz - Dier has been fucking woeful this season.

Good fucking luck to England if they pick that donkey for the World Cup. Still, at least you have Maguire to fall back on.
Disagree with this to an extent.

Dier had a very strong start to the year, to the point where he genuinely looked excellent in the CCB role.

Over the past month though he's fallen apart, and it's not helped he's been playing RCB lately given Romero's absence.

He went from very good to very poor quite quickly. It all changed the moment he had his first individual fuckup against Frankfurt at home.

He has been very bad.

Not sure who I would pick between him and T Rex Pickford.

If we had Allison or Ederson I’d make us favourites. As it is I think it’s going to South America.
Lloris is a bit of a nervy situation cos you can't be sure what you're getting any more. Still, he's got such a crazy track record in big games.

He's saved both us and France from humiliation so many times.

If we can match the quality of players that we signed last January ( Deki and Bentancur ) in this January window , we will definitely be going places . To sort out that defence and get a quality RWB are an absolute must . To be heading into the WC break in at least 4th place with what Conte has available is quite extraordinary . Todays win was massive . COYS

Back
Top Bottom