Another pissing game we won’t turn up to, have to suffer Emerson again and hope Kane or Deki save us - AKA Leeds at home, 3pm, 12th November.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Conte leaves and the silly cunts calling for his head get their way and Poch comes back or a lesser manager joins us, I want them to remember that they are the reason this club stays forever stagnant and without silverware.

Conte has the ability to actually force our owner to spend money and upgrade the squad which is the ACTUAL issue with this team, it always has been.

Anybody who genuinely believes that another manager could improve upon the results we have had with these players are absolutely clueless.

This isn't football manager the videogame, our players are simply not at the level some people believe them to be, it really is that simple.

Conte has given us our best start to a league season and somehow got this shitshow back into the CL last season.

I haven't been a fan of the football being played either but I also understand why we are playing the way we are and I also understand that our supporters are impatient fucking babies that can't seem to understand changing manager yet again is only going to set us back even further.

If you can't get behind the club then just fuck off quite frankly.
Totally agree.

#Conteout :dier:

On a lighter note, why did Son come to the stadium dressed like a psychiatrist?
Probably doing anything he can to figure out why Conte starts Royal every fucking game despite how mind-blowingly fucking dogshit he is week in, week out.

Dier

dumb and dumber vomit GIF

Back
Top Bottom