Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bang average manager.

I don't really hate anyone in life, but i'll make an exception about you. You pollute football forums with your shit and at some point, people will have enough of your shit and bin you off.

Red Cafe finally got the message and done the right thing. I hope it doesn't take so long to deal with you on here.

Do everyone a favour and fuck off and die on a different platform you cunt.

I don't really hate anyone in life, but i'll make an exception about you. You pollute football forums with your shit and at some point, people will have enough of your shit and bin you off.

Red Cafe finally got the message and done the right thing. I hope it doesn't take so long to deal with you on here.

Vote him off.

You ok there, chap?

Pretty obvious that injuries and suspensions are the cause for these poor results. I like how we played today and with proper CBs we win that game. No width is also an issue as it was clear to see that Udogie and Johnson were gassed. No reason not to believe on this project. It will just take some time.

thought he done all he could today. maybe veliz on for gil instead of skipp which was a weird one but other than that what can he do. nice to see a new system and it was working well before that scumbag cash struck again. only one winner before that. son is a bit of a worry though, we need a proper 9 who when isnt scoring can actually get involved more and give us something that a striker is required to do.

View: https://x.com/hbrooks_coach/status/1728807790255255888?s=46&t=DK3x3JffKkqwqcsQdIeO_A

Agree with this.

Will be a ton of negative headlines and snide gooner narratives out after this.

Hopefully Levy doesn’t cave in. I don’t trust him not to

even just 1 CB cover in jan will be massive....id look at another striker too. son cant start every game, he doesnt offer enough if he doesnt score goals.

we aint going to be riddled with shit like this again this season. that chelsea game was a bad one.

Trust the process is an annoying phrase but I think we can all clearly see the signs so far. He's definitely the guy to take us forward.

We were never going to continue to go unbeaten anyway and even then the problem is injuries, nothing coaching related.

I think every manager has a threshold where eventually its taken out of his hands, Ange has reached that point now, the Bentacour injury was the last straw.

Its going to take a few transfer windows to get this project where it needs to go, ultimately this was 4th v 5th and 5th looked like a schoolboys team for most of it. Its actually frightening what this team could be capable remotely anywhere near full strength.

The next game is a write off, the next 4 after that will determine if things in the short term are salvegable.

I love Ange.

And we should all wish to see Bald Cunt go before this guy.

I took out my frustrations of Levy, on him, when he first came.

But, he's the real deal.

He deserves better, for what he is able to bring to us.

Any decent human being in Bald Cunt's position would see that and make sure he's given what he needs, to then give the fans what they deserve.

I don't have any faith he will.

But, let's see.

#TeamAnge

Back
Top Bottom