Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Important to remember there will still be many ups and downs under Ange.

I’m really aware of this. There will no doubt be some bumps along the way. As long as we don’t turn on him as quickly as everyone has got behind him… I think we could really build something. Just need to temper our expectations.

That said - It’s just fantastic to see that Ange is getting immediate support and that a bunch of recently disenfranchised fans now feel a connection with the club again. A really big hurdle already cleared at the start of the season. Couldn’t be better.

I just love that Ange went straight in for the hug, with a huge, genuine smile on his face.

I Love You Flirt GIF

Ange has BDE (Big Daddy Energy). Also, his style of aggressive play means you make your own luck. Yes, MU could have won it, but any opposition can win it against this system, but the weight of opportunities created by Tottenham mean the opposition have to overcome the greater likelihood that Ange will win it because any player to a man can score a goal. If you don’t take your own opportunities against this system, then it’s on you, because the system is designed to overwhelm you.

Important to remember there will still be many ups and downs under Ange.

No doubt.

We may leak a few ugly goals. We may defensively not hold up when we need to.

Im also very confident that we will batter a few teams this season. I haven't seen the fan base this united for years.

That's some achievement only 2 games in.

No doubt.

We may leak a few ugly goals. We may defensively not hold up when we need to.

Im also very confident that we will batter a few teams this season. I haven't seen the fan base this united for years.

That's some achievement only 2 games in.
You just know that some of our "fan" base are waiting to pounce at the first bad result though.

Shame really.

Back
Top Bottom