Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

too good to be true disney GIF

Sorry mate but it's true, keeper was needed last summer not Fraser bloody Forster on a free.

So was a proper CB instead of Lenglet on loan.

I could go on.

But I won't as I know some people don't like the truth.

:pochsmirk:

Sorry mate but it's true, keeper was needed last summer not Fraser bloody Forster on a free.

So was a proper CB instead of Lenglet on loan.

I could go on.

But I won't as I know some people don't like the truth.

True, but it's a positive that we got a keeper this season, yes ?

True but it's a positive we got a CB this season, yes ?

Unless you think all those things are negatives.

Anyone can see the effect Ange has already had on the club, he brings a no nonsense attitude, an attacking style of football and a desire to win

The man is exactly what we need and I’m really optimistic for this season

We may lose a couple of games in the first few but when it all clicks we’ll be incredible

Mate, we're going round in circles here.

It's the bare fucking minimum.we should be expecting from the 9th richest club in the world.

I guess it's better than the summer of 2018 when we didn't sign anyone.
I just don't get why you simply say "Yes, it's a positive that we signed good players in positions that needed to be filled".
Even if it should have been done sooner.

It's almost as if you're unable, or unwilling, to give any credit to our new signings.

It really is ok to say that, it doesn't transform you into a Levybot, despite what some may say on here.

Unless you think they are negatives obviously.

Yes, it's just me inventing problems. No problems exist whatsoever with our club.

Honestly, what will take for you Levy fanboys to get your head out of his backside?

Maybe when Woolwich win the league and we're not even top half?

Ange already sounds a bit out of his depth imo but of course I hope I'm proved wrong and we excel under his leadership.
And how the fuck does Ange sound out of his depth? Your opinion has no logic to it.

Anyone can see the effect Ange has already had on the club, he brings a no nonsense attitude, an attacking style of football and a desire to win

The man is exactly what we need and I’m really optimistic for this season

We may lose a couple of games in the first few but when it all clicks we’ll be incredible

I hope you're right.

Maybe I'll be excited once we kick off on Sunday but right now I'm dreading this season.

And how the fuck does Ange sound out of his depth? Your opinion has no logic to it.

I'm not impressed by the way he talks, like he's trying too hard to come across as amiable and a good bloke.

Plus he's Australian, that doesn't help.

Once Nagelsmann was a non starter we should've brought the mann above back home, instead he's ended up at the Chavs.

Reckon Kane would've stayed if Poch was manager.

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm not impressed by the way he talks, like he's trying too hard to come across as amiable and a good bloke.

Plus he's Australian, that doesn't help.

Once Nagelsmann was a non starter we should've brought the mann above back home, instead he's ended up at the Chavs.

Reckon Kane would've stayed if Poch was manager.

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
That would've been the easy choice for Levy, and I'm really happy he didn't go with it.

What, signing players in positions sorely needed is what all clubs should do, no?

It's nothing to wank over.

Signing world class players would be, taking cheap punts on players most of us have never heard of let alone seen play isn't that big a deal.

You been following this club since Ange come in?

Unless Ange took over in the 70's.
Nah mate been following this Club for over 4 decades.

I've said my piece on Enic many a time. Just didn't think given the fact we are about to start the season any need to revisit the ownership model.

I do however have a high regard for Ange and want him and the CLUB to succeed.
I may have a wank though if we score a few at Brentford.

All good brother.

Just having a laugh as I enjoyed the post. 👍
Cheers.

I said it before we accepted the offer for Kane, the negativity on here is ridiculous

If ever I got that depressed with Spurs I'd give up.

As someone else said, some of us have seen our best players sold through the generations, some of us have seen relegation.
But we always supported the club, not piss on the players and/or manager.

Maybe I'm just an old cunt and the new, popular thing is to shit on your team and dress it up as "justifiable criticism".

Fuck that bollocks.

Cheers.

I said it before we accepted the offer for Kane, the negativity on here is ridiculous

If ever I got that depressed with Spurs I'd give up.

As someone else said, some of us have seen our best players sold through the generations, some of us have seen relegation.
But we always supported the club, not piss on the players and/or manager.

Maybe I'm just an old cunt and the new, popular thing is to shit on your team and dress it up as "justifiable criticism".

Fuck that bollocks.

Am I shitting on the team, calling players cunts or is my ire against the ownership, in particular Daniel Levy?

We finished 8th last season, one trophy in 23 years, banter club of English football.

At least we haven't been relegated though.

:pocheyes:

Is this the new ' we wouldn't want to do a Leeds'?

What, signing players in positions sorely needed is what all clubs should do, no?

It's nothing to wank over.

No-one asked you to have a wank, FFS.

Signing world class players would be, taking cheap punts on players most of us have never heard of let alone seen play isn't that big a deal.

You been following this club since Ange come in?

Bloke's been a member of this forum since 2017, you dismal dismal creature.

Am I shitting on the team, calling players cunts or is my ire against the ownership, in particular Daniel Levy?

We finished 8th last season, one trophy in 23 years, banter club of English football.

At least we haven't been relegated though.

:pocheyes:

Is this the new ' we wouldn't want to do a Leeds'?

Erm....yes you are.
You said that the team (which means the players and manager) isn't good enough.

And there we have it folks.
You can't bring yourself to praise the team, or our new players because that would mean giving the board a tiny, little bit of credit for signing these players.
No agenda here, no sir.

:pochcry:

Kind of dismissed Ange as an option early on because of the level of football in Scotland, and while he's yet to prove his style of football and management will translate to the higher end of PL football, can't emphasize enough how impressed I am with how he's conducted himself the last few months. Very much on board and excited for the season.

Back
Top Bottom