Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The foundations are really fragile. The last 48 hours have shown me that. It's inside the club, outside the club.
The bit "inside the club" is telling. I wonder if Levy tried to lean on him to throw the match or maybe one of the players

I presume fans are outside the club

Noticed one of your lot has already been perma banned today. 🤔
Case will probably erase him in the morning

Avengers Infinity War GIF

Ange is the best thing about your club

Canadian Lol GIF

He's the luckiest man in the fucking world. No other elite club would hire him, we took a punt on him out of desperation. Plucked him out of the fucking wilderness, the backwater leagues of the world. He should be thanking God every day that he was handed a glorious opportunity to manage a club not staffed by part-timers.

Best thing about the club? Don't make me fucking laugh. We're what, 16th in the form table or whatever it is now? He hasn't coached a single win over a rival all season, our only wins against the top 6 were a shite United and 9 man Liverpool which we won due to a late OG.

LIVING off a fantastic 10 game period where everything clicked. Since then he hasn't dealt with bad periods at all well and can't coach a win against teams we don't have a huge talent advantage over to save his fucking life. Four points handed to David fucking Moyes this season.

"You lost your best player!" Yeah and then spent circa 200 million in the window. We finished 4th the season before 7th you absolute mug. We've not even existed in the cups this season. What he's achieved is the bare fucking minimum for him to be given another season. We're ultimately going to finish THREE POINTS ahead of seventh anyway. Fuck me.

Ange is the best thing about your club, the amount of fans saying 'do you know how bad it would be if they won the league, everyone would laugh at us' ... Because they aren't laughing now? Spurs haven't been the laughing stock of the league for years already? What are you worried about exactly?

but but they'll sing songs and it will hurt my fragile ego, grow up!

5th is an outrageously good result after losing Kane so late in the pre season, you blokes think you deserve more?
Thanks. Nice of you to pipe up. Try not to do it too often though.

And when I do come on here and see what’s being posted, I’d burn the stadium to the ground. Add to this, the celebrations in the ground tonight. No wonder Ange is in a mood.

Who doesn’t deserve to be in a mood are those who’ve been thrashing him and get all jellylegged when he gives it back. Fucking children.
Not buying it.

Tonight was one of the strangest nights of football we will ever experience. Hopefully the last time. Win a game to give your bitterest rivals their first title in two decades. We would have been a laughing stock for the rest of our lives. Reminded at every game. Every video edit that Sky leads with. Humiliation.

Any manager that doesn't recognise how that will affect the fans is absurdly naïve. And he should have been far better prepared to deal with it.

His whole demeanour is off. We're Spurs. Ange is not bigger than this club.

Ange is the best thing about your club, the amount of fans saying 'do you know how bad it would be if they won the league, everyone would laugh at us' ... Because they aren't laughing now? Spurs haven't been the laughing stock of the league for years already? What are you worried about exactly?

5th is an outrageously good result after losing Kane so late in the pre season, you blokes think you deserve more?
I've just done my first bin vote. Fuck off to reddit, mate. We're Spurs fans and we do the cunt offs, not some runt pickled cabbage-fucking Angelicker.

Woolwich have given plenty of laughs, do you reckon Arteta will get another dog called "fuck all" as a playmate for Win??

wtf is that username?

Canadian Lol GIF

He's the luckiest man in the fucking world. No other elite club would hire him, we took a punt on him out of desperation. Plucked him out of the fucking wilderness, the backwater leagues of the world. He should be thanking God every day that he was handed a glorious opportunity to manage a club not staffed by part-timers.

Best thing about the club? Don't make me fucking laugh. We're what, 16th in the form table or whatever it is now? He hasn't coached a single win over a rival all season, our only wins against the top 6 were a shite United and 9 man Liverpool which we won due to a late OG.

LIVING off a fantastic 10 game period where everything clicked. Since then he hasn't dealt with bad periods at all well and can't coach a win against teams we don't have a huge talent advantage over to save his fucking life. Four points handed to David fucking Moyes this season.

"You lost your best player!" Yeah and then spent circa 200 million in the window. We finished 4th the season before 7th you absolute mug. We've not even existed in the cups this season. What he's achieved is the bare fucking minimum for him to be given another season. We're ultimately going to finish THREE POINTS ahead of seventh anyway. Fuck me.

ok

Not buying it.

Tonight was one of the strangest nights of football we will ever experience. Hopefully the last time. Win a game to give your bitterest rivals their first title in two decades. We would have been a laughing stock for the rest of our lives. Reminded at every game. Every video edit that Sky leads with. Humiliation.

Any manager that doesn't recognise how that will affect the fans is absurdly naïve. And he should have been far better prepared to deal with it.

His whole demeanour is off. We're Spurs. Ange is not bigger than this club.
I disagree on the laughing stock point. The respect we’d have gained from fans worldwide for winning tonight would have been incredible.

Spurs showing a fighting spirit. Integrity. Will to win, no matter the noise elsewhere.

Instead? Son missed on purpose. Fans wore sky blue shirts and did the poznan. Shameful.

Ange is spot on. Worrying more about what Woolwich is doing that what we are doing is a an absolute loser mentality plain and simple. I’m ashamed to be associated with some of those losers. Playing to win is playing to win. Whatever happens with the standings of the end of the year is due to all the premier league games player over 38 match weeks. Woolwich win the league so what. They’ve done it before. We move on it’s a new season next year. The loser mentality we have is the only thing that seems to stick around. Every decent coach in the world would be disgusted with that mentality just like Ange.
The team did play to win.

Back
Top Bottom