Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After all the dross we have had to put up with he decides this game to try something new and we go full on commitment, much more than say Vs Burnley.

He's about himself not Spurs, plain as day. Not that it makes him a bad manager of course but it's obvious he doesn't understand our fanbase or rivalries or they don't matter to him that much in truth

If you think Postecoglu would give up the chance to beat Pep you have another thing coming. Postecoglu could not give a fuck if Woolwich win it or Man City do

He's there to win games for Spurs

I'm actually shocked to see the negative comments against him. I told you all that the first season would be adaptive due to the style of play, the players are totally burned out.

I feel like I'm beating my head against the wall trying to explain how it works, believe me next season will be different. If you don't trust him, fire him and bring in some no mark European coach like Slott who is clueless

After all the dross we have had to put up with he decides this game to try something new and we go full on commitment, much more than say Vs Burnley.

He's about himself not Spurs, plain as day. Not that it makes him a bad manager of course but it's obvious he doesn't understand our fanbase or rivalries or they don't matter to him that much in truth

He's wants to reach the top. If a better offer comes along he will leave you in a heartbeat. It's the way it goes

Eddie Howe was considered the next coming, Ange has schooled him in his first season in the EPL

He's wants to reach the top. If a better offer comes along he will leave you in a heartbeat. It's the way it goes

Eddie Howe was considered the next coming, Ange has schooled him in his first season in the EPL

We are 6 points ahead of them!

Does schooled mean something different in Scotland?

Is getting 1 GSCE considered genius level of education??? Then yes. We schooled those bastards at st james park

Ya wee nuttah!

Complaining about brutal pressers and offering up Brenda as a substitute :ange-facepalm2:

One of the least charismatic people in football, and as stroppy + stubborn as managers come.

Finished 5th twice with Leicester and missed out on the Champions League by 1 point and 2 points. Also won an FA Cup with Leicester for the first time in their history. He's done more than any of your managers since fuck knows how long

How much would you pay for some silverware 🥇

Rodgers is a very good manager

Last edited:
We are 6 points ahead of them!

Does schooled mean something different in Scotland?

Is getting 1 GSCE considered genius level of education??? Then yes. We schooled those bastards at st james park

Ya wee nuttah!

We are not that stupid. We are the country with the smallest population that's ever won a European Cup and also the first British club to win it. Pretty smart 🤓

When you compare Spurs European honours, it's not that great. Even Aberdeen have won a European Cup Wnners cup and a European Super Cup 😂

We are not that stupid. We are the country with the smallest population that's ever won a European Cup and also the first British club to win it. Pretty smart 🤓

When you compare Spurs European honours, it's not that great. Even Aberdeen have won a European Cup Wnners cup and a European Super Cup 😂
We've got three European trophies to your one and Aberdeen's two. What are you on about.

Back
Top Bottom