Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All this for a late win 2-1 win against a terrible Burnley side who literally got relegated, onwards indeed if those are the standards, but onwards to what is the question?

What do you mean, all this - it's literally a summarisation of our season

Do you take this season over isolated results or results? If so what is the point of doing that if you're not gong to judge someone over the entirety of the league?

Pointless having a league table then in that case, might as well only judge on form.

All this for a late win 2-1 win against a terrible Burnley side who literally got relegated, onwards indeed if those are the standards, but onwards to what is the question?
In every metric including the final score it was a fairly solid performance. A couple of missed chances and a couple of poor final balls, or passes which just didn't quite make their destination were the difference between 2-1 and 4-1 but these are things we can work on.

Christ you'd think we'd sat back for 90 minutes and hit Burnley on the counter for a lucky Conte style win.

I honestly had no idea our conversation from last week was still affecting you, evidently it seems like it was far more important to you than the result but okay you do you lol

Meanwhile we're all wondering if you are actually on the Spectrum and you're saying that shit for people to feel sorry for you, or do you actually get offended whenever anyone mention the word 'meltdown' to you,

Why would you lie about either scenario you absolute danger?
The issue I have with you saying I was having a meltdown the other day is because you kept it up for a few days, thus I told you about my neurological condition, and it's a slur term for someone on the autism spectrum.

Yes I do get effected by such comments and wanted to see how you reacted, lol worse than me!!

Now your retaliation is to suggest that I'm making it up. That's just you being you, perhaps I'll reply to that like for like when the opportunity arises.

The issue I have with you saying I was having a meltdown the other day is because you kept it up for a few days, thus I told you about my neurological condition, and it's a slur term for someone on the autism spectrum.

Yes I do get effected by such comments and wanted to see how you reacted, lol worse than me!!

Now your retaliation is to suggest that I'm making it up. That's just you being you, perhaps I'll reply to that like for like when the opportunity arises.

Because you were having a melty over the word rebuild for days, you only told me about your condition in the Chelsea match thread which was after you were crying over rebuild-gate when you said that The Dealer was using that word against you so I stopped saying it so to see you using it again as some sort of gotcha is pathetic which leads me to believe you either don't have what you say you have or you don't actually get offended when people say it to you.

Pick an argument and stick with it.

Not that anyone cares anyway, shit's boring, aint no-one coming in here to read all this crap but this is what happens when you start nonsense like this, you end up looking like a stupid hypocrite.

Because you were having a melty over the word rebuild for days, you only told me about your condition in the Chelsea match thread which was after you were crying over rebuild-gate when you said that The Dealer was using that word against you so I stopped saying it so to see you using it again as some sort of gotcha is pathetic which leads me to believe you either don't have what you say you have or you don't actually get offended when people say it to you.

Pick an argument and stick with it.

Not that anyone cares anyway, shit's boring, aint no-one coming in here to read all this crap but this is what happens when you start nonsense like this, you end up looking like a stupid hypocrite.
You really didn't like it when I suggested you were having a meltdown. But it's a term that you like to use.

You're the hypocrite here.

And now you're saying that I was crying over a word.

You really didn't like it when I suggested you were having a meltdown. But it's a term that you like to use.

You're the hypocrite here.

If that what makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside then yeah let's go with that :thumbup:

Meanwhile you're doing a good job of avoiding my questions which leads me to believe that you're not actually on the Spec which is a fucking weird thing to lie about.

If that what makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside then yeah let's go with that :thumbup:

Meanwhile you're doing a good job of avoiding my questions which leads me to believe that you're not actually on the Spec which is a fucking weird thing to lie about.
Your questions seem to be more or less - 'are you lying about your condition'.

I take those as insults so I haven't answered.

Your questions seem to be more or less - 'are you lying about your condition'.

I take those as insults so I haven't answered.

lol You absolute raging hypocrite, you find my question insulting yet here you are using a word you find insulting as some form of gotcha.

You should think about things before that erection pops up and you go on the attack, you need to do a better job of covering your own back rather than attacking other people because they've upset your precious little feelings. 😆

lol You absolute raging hypocrite, you find my question insulting yet here you are using a word you find insulting as some form of gotcha.
You're the hypocrite because you use a term that has got you this triggered when someone uses your own term back at you.

Lol and you try and make out that I'm the hypocrite for exposing you. edit And that I'm lying about my condition.

Those scenes after the match yesterday made me wonder, Ange's family on the pitch etc etc... we still have a home game against City don't we, but seems like that was the end of season party. Maybe we've just marked the City match down as a loss?

Of course not because the vast majority of people are grown adults that understand that sometimes you get bumps in the road in a process and don't throw the towel in after losing a few matches.

It always fascinates me about people who go to early and declare they want a manager gone because of some perceived bad moment because they've firmly nailed their colours to the mast yet when the team get a positive result they're nowhere to be seen lol

They can't go back on their word now after all that crying and whinging they've been doing over the past few weeks, they can't be making themselves looks stupid now can they 😆

I just wonder whether it's actual bravado and stubbornness that's keeping them away or do they genuinely want the manager gone because I'm struggling to see the same energy in here I saw last week, selective outrage, probably and wouldnt be surprising would it?

Way too many doom mongers surround this club and fester themselves in this fanbase that want to act as if the club are on the verge of having a meltdown and the world is caving in but really those people are just projecting their own insecurities back onto the club, guess it's cool to wear that 'Spursy' medallion round our necks and bemoan the club at every opportunity I guess.

Back onto the good thing is though is that the club are well behind him and so is the vast majority of fans so he will have support going into the Summer and the new season, and it actually feels good that we finally have completed a full season with a manager in charge who actually wants to be here to turn things around.

Onwards.
Or maybe some of the posters here are simply fans of other clubs trolling here. I'm sure it delights them that their criticism of Ange resonates with some here.

Those scenes after the match yesterday made me wonder, Ange's family on the pitch etc etc... we still have a home game against City don't we, but seems like that was the end of season party. Maybe we've just marked the City match down as a loss?

Bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss, who's gonna be clapping the team off at 11pm on a weeknight, people have homes to go to you do realise that right?

Back
Top Bottom