Amount we will spend in Summer 2013 - Predictions!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay so we're all bored waiting for Paulinho to be unveiled and for another striker to be linked and subsequently ruled out. So here is something else for us: guess the overall amount of money we spend on transfers during the summer and post it on this thread.

The person closest to the actual total when the window shuts wins... well nothing but tough shit, you're all playing.

Have fun and try to stay realistic for now...

I'll start off with my guess:

£42.5m

Point of parlimentary procedure.......rules clarification......is it just what we are spending or are we supposed to guess sales as some have already done?

Motion to table the proceedings to subcommittee.

Can I get a second?

Paulinho - 17m
Soldado - 14m
David Villa -10m
Young ST - 7m
Bernard or back up for Lennon - 6-13m

spending - 54 - 61m

I get funnied, yet I'm serious... I see Defoe being sold for above 10m and villa being brought in with that money. I see Livermore, parker, hudd being sold to supply paulinho. Although Id like Diame being brought in instead and having the saved money guaranteeing that soldado is brought in. This is the time for levy to buy that WC striker when the club is in debt without CL and he has made references that he would be open to a move.

I get funnied, yet I'm serious... I see Defoe being sold for above 10m and villa being brought in with that money. I see Livermore, parker, hudd being sold to supply paulinho. Although Id like Diame being brought in instead and having the saved money guaranteeing that soldado is brought in. This is the time for levy to buy that WC striker when the club is in debt without CL and he has made references that he would be open to a move.

I based my funny on no outgoings, apologies. Don't think we'll sell Defoe. Livermore I forgot about, he very well could go. So maybe our net spend is around £9m.

I'm very optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom