Amount we will spend in Summer 2013 - Predictions!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cos he was knackered....................................................................................?

:adestare:

Exactly 2011-12 really took it out of him, and then playing with an injury through the summer fucked him up big time. He was completely burnt out. I doubt he will ever get back to his best now.

Thudd and Livermore we can flog for £5m each tbh. Livermore a little less but close to that. I'd take the money for Rose if they gave a good offer.

I doubt we'll get much for Parker so Id rather just see him play as back up

Exactly 2011-12 really took it out of him, and then playing with an injury through the summer fucked him up big time. He was completely burnt out. I doubt he will ever get back to his best now.
Must be one of the high earners as well.

Originally it was just the overall amount spent not taking into account outgoings. It's a free for all now though, go crazy.

Alright then.......

83 MILLION!!!!

usAiN9N.gif

We'll look like splashing out a score but Chairman Levy will negotiate terms and we'll end up spending a tenner and a packet of Rothmans.

Back
Top Bottom