Amazing what Andros can do

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When playing in a team holding a bit of width.

*glowing with pride but worried Woy is a better manager than AVB*

Night xx

breaking-bad-fu.gif

I think we can all agree that we need more width. AVB knows it too and he will find a way to address this problem. Don't want to sound delusional, but i trust our coach and i believe we will start seeing the team play better soon.

That's down to personnel not Avb , who isn't technically in charge of player recruitment.

It's as much your fault for being so financially poor and not giving the club the resources to sign someone better than Kyle naughton as it is avb's.

Why can't you be spursy?

It was AVB's decision to play Naughton and Siggy together the other week, so erm... yes, I think it is down to him.

the best football i have ever seen spurs play was with 2 out and out wide players, bale and lennon under harry. watching them hitting teams on the counter was a joy to behold.

Back
Top Bottom