A MESSAGE FROM CHICCO NARE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hold on... do we have to buy him a new phone?

Kinda feels like we've been welcomed in by some sort of mob boss.

Chicco needs a new mobile? Sibs, can you ask him if he can wait until the next Christmas appeal? We're not made of money you know!

Absolutely worldly. Chico is the fucking man. I think he genuinely wants a phone bought for him hahaha. Bring on the Extension Scum tomorrow!!!

I think there needs to be a bit more incentive - tell Chicco to fuck over the Extension Gunners and we'll open a collection for a Blackberry.

Failure means he'll have to go to the Botswanese Carphone Warehouse, which is basically a market stall in Gaborone.

Beat the Gunners get a classy phone, lose and you'll be buying a new one from a shop drawn by a donkey.

Anyone up for sending him one of these?

Blackberry_fruit.jpg

I might be able to pick up a cheap second hand one, on account of living in Hong Kong, the land of suspiciously cheap electronics.
I'll have a look around.

Back
Top Bottom