A MESSAGE FROM CHICCO NARE

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sibs,

We are still celebrating the 5 goals thriller and thumping of newcastle united, sending a strong msg that we want a champion league spot, not europa spot.

Thanks for the team jersey and to all who made it possible we all love the cock here [pretty sure he doesn't mean this like it sounds, Sibs] am busy arranging the bmc fc replicas for you guys but am not sure how long it wil take me.

We visited zimbabwe for 2 friendly matches and won them all but sadly i lost my blackberry cell phone plz organise a good phone that side.

pass my well wishes to Harry Redknapp, tell him he inspires, i wouldnt mind an attachment at whitehart lane later this year.

bye.

daniel chicco nare
BMC Fc Head Coach

I've checked, and the email is legit. It was in reply to an email I sent a few weeks back with some of the responses here on us receiving the photos.

I also now have his mobile number

Sibs said:
Sibs,

We are still celebrating the 5 goals thriller and thumping of newcastle united, sending a strong msg that we want a champion league spot, not europa spot.

Thanks for the team jersey and to all who made it possible we all love the cock here [pretty sure he doesn't mean this like it sounds, Sibs] am busy arranging the bmc fc replicas for you guys but am not sure how long it wil take me.

We visited zimbabwe for 2 friendly matches and won them all but sadly i lost my blackberry cell phone plz organise a good phone that side.

pass my well wishes to Harry Redknapp, tell him he inspires, i wouldnt mind an attachment at whitehart lane later this year.

bye.

daniel chicco nare
BMC Fc Head Coach

Wait... What...? Does he want us to send him a new phone....? LMFAO

Haha!

I hope not! I think he's having a joke as I mentioned that lots of TFC listeners wanted him to manage us Redknapp got sent down.

he is actually asking for a new phone LOL

fonejacker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom