72 reasons why Europa is BETTER than champions league.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

72 e) iii) part 8.2.2 - I have a photo with me and UEFA Cup and the following (not all in the same photo):
Hubby Mr P
Keith Burkinshaw
Graham Roberts
Chris Hughton

I was a lot younger and thinner then!

Let's face it The Europa cup is really a good thing for spurs when they have a good season. I don't think that there should be a fourth placed team in the CL and clubs finishing fifth or sixth should not really be in Europe at all. Fifth or sixth is the high end of mid table mediocrity. The teams finishing above Spurs all have a chance of winning the Premier League and are genuinely big clubs, but Tottenham only sneak in when they have a really good season like under Redknapp, and even that is when some of the big teams misfire. So be grateful you are in the Europa, as you would be as out of place in the UCL as Heinrich Himmler would be at a Bah Mitzvah

No13:
Adrian-Chiles_1565968c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom