7/26 - Ange's Bloated Squad vs Lion City Sailors FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son and Dejan need to work on their decision making. They seem hesitant to make the wrong pass still.

But I am confident that that will improve with time.

I’m really not liking what I’m seeing from Kulusevski. His burst still isn’t there.
He's never had that. His not a speed demon. His strength is in being able to hold up the ball.

In Ange's system he may be better suited as an 8 with Porro as the speed demon out wide.

I hate how every single thing is getting anylised. It’s fucking pre season. Not one player has played 75 mins yet. Patience you fucking eejits.

The Office Thank You GIF

if we don't bring in 2 solid centre backs this season will be a write off. It doesn't matter that Maddsion looks good, it doesn't matter if Kane stays, it doesn't matter about the talented youngsters, it doesn't matter if Son regains form.

We don't bring in 2 competent cb's and we will achieve absolutely nothing.

I understand the reason we signed Maddison but wasn't overly excited. I have to say he is clearly a skillful player and has the makings of a really good signing for us. Good passing and good decision making.

if we don't bring in 2 solid centre backs this season will be a write off. It doesn't matter that Maddsion looks good, it doesn't matter if Kane stays, it doesn't matter about the talented youngsters, it doesn't matter if Son regains form.

The problem in this half isn't with the CBs, it's with the wingers.

maddison loves using the outside of his foot to get the pass done quicker. loving him already.

how have leicester had a player for years that is levels above majority of our fucking squad? disgraceful . this is the sort of player spurs should be packed with

Same against West Ham, a simple ball over the top and it's carnage at the back. Every Premier League team is going to slaughter us on the break.

Back
Top Bottom