7/26 - Ange's Bloated Squad vs Lion City Sailors FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With a midfield group of Bissouma, Maddison, Sarr, Skipp, Lo Celso, and maybe even Ndombele, you can't convince me we need to spend 40+ million of Gallagher when we could use that money on a CB.

Crazy decision making.

Singapore_Sports_Hub_by_Singapore_Sports_Hub_Design_Team_dezeen_ss.jpg

Holy fucking shit are we playing in... the future?!

Honestly yes. I know he's an outstanding goalscorer...but I'm not sure he's entirely suited to Ange's system even if his heart was in it (which it isn't).

The era of Kane is over. The era of 'Pru Pru Pru' begins now.

:harrylol:
Also Goat if HK re-signs: "HK is the best striker ever and I'll not hear a word otherwise. I'm getting his name tattooed on my sack...woulda done it on my shaft but 'Kane' is a super long name!"

Who the hell are these guys???

The u23s are probably going to have a tougher game against stevenage this weekend.

And why is the internet showing Tim Sherwood as their manager.

What the fuck is going on???

This pre season tour has managed to reach Fawlty Towers levels of slapstick.

Back
Top Bottom