#21 - It matters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Happy New Year. Same old Tottenham.

We belatedly bid farewell to Andre and welcome Tim gooner Sherwood. We look back at our festive league form and bemoan our cup exits including our radical new 80s style tactics. Windy drops the usual knowledge bombs on our youth. Don't fret, there are no casualties aside from your brain overloading with info. We look ahead to our 5-0 victory over Palace at the weekend. We expertly analyse our 'Magnificent Seven' signings (that's expertly drink, whilst analysing) and we end the show by punching each others mums.

GBH via: Flav, Ricky, Thelonious and Spooky

Love the shirt. Or quietly sob into it.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, what's with this timefuckery? Or do I actually have to listen to the pod to find out? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, thanks.

Recording Monday, releasing Tuesday from now on.
20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

Also, on Sherwood, flat-track bullying and astuteness- did he not get the tactics bang-on at OT, nicking two goals when the opportunities came up and then withdrawing and absorbing pressure handily from United's cross-heavy attacking approach? That wasn't just going in gung-ho on a shit team, that was pragmatic and dynamic management IMO.

why do u guys dig at the Spurs Show podcast?
what dig was that? I barely remember us mentioning them. Historically, the digs have been playful. There's a Spurs Show thread somewhere on here, and we've always accepted they appeal to a different demographic to us. Obviously a lot of people listen to both, some love ours and hate theirs and vice versa.

Last edited:
what dig was that? I barely remember us mentioning them. Historically, the digs have been playful. There's a Spurs Show thread somewhere on here, and we've always accepted they appeal to a different demographic to us. Obviously a lot of people listen to both, some love ours and hate theirs and vice versa.
I've noticed it on a handful of your podcast having little digs and pops at the Spurs Show, I wondered why, seeing as they do a professional job of podcasting? Although their demographic maybe older, they do educate alot of the younger generation, if u lot need to have a pop at anyone surely it's gotta be Harry Hotspur, the bloke is a complete faygala amoretz!!!

I've noticed it on a handful of your podcast having little digs and pops at the Spurs Show, I wondered why, seeing as they do a professional job of podcasting? Although their demographic maybe older, they do educate alot of the younger generation, if u lot need to have a pop at anyone surely it's gotta be Harry Hotspur, the bloke is a complete faygala amoretz!!!
the digs and pops are hardly sinister though, and we have had pops at HH.

Is that you Dave Clifton? Loved you on Partridge.

Back
Top Bottom