2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do one you Judas cunt.

You would be better suited to Liverpool than THFC.
Sorry, come again?

Considering the racist abuse that Tottenham fans get, supporters on here endorsing racist remarks is shameful.

This had nothing to do with you but yet you choose to encourage by joining in. The gang mentality on here is not nice and bulling comes to mind. I will always follow Tottenham watching and supporting. Ill choose to leave this site alone so you can all self indulge in the mire you and others are creating.

Ive never had reason to dislike your posts, so it saddens me its come to this.

Uncle Tom.

46f1094aa9116220214a83141f8d2ef2.500x281x23.gif

Sorry, come again?

Considering the racist abuse that Tottenham fans get, supporters on here endorsing racist remarks is shameful.

This had nothing to do with you but yet you choose to encourage by joining in. The gang mentality on here is not nice and bulling comes to mind. I will always follow Tottenham watching and supporting. Ill choose to leave this site alone so you can all self indulge in the mire you and others are creating.

Ive never had reason to dislike your posts, so it saddens me its come to this.

Here today gone tomato ,!

Back
Top Bottom