2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, but it’s so contrived. There are millions of pretty women, but only one team of 11 lumberjacks - and the women seemed delighted they’d gone out. What does that tell you?
I'd love a 5'9" beautiful blonde who just smiles when I disappoint her. But that's just me. :levyeyes:

EDIT:

Sorry 1.75 meters...

Last edited:
Yeah, but it’s so contrived. There are millions of pretty women, but only one team of 11 lumberjacks - and the women seemed delighted they’d gone out. What does that tell you?
It means you're probably right joe... I've not really got an issue with it either way pal ... they looked nice on the telly amidst another England win ... that'll do me

So players who would miss the semi should they get a yellow card:

Croatia: Rakitic, Rebic, Brozovic, Corluka, Jedvaj, Mandzukic, Pjaca, Vrsaljko

Russia: Gazinsky, Golovin, Kutepov, Smolov, Zobnin

1365755210792.gif

What's the last thing of great entertainment you've said in 5 years mate? You've been here 5 years and nobody knows who you are.

No, I registered 5 years ago, starting posting only lately, big difference. Huge in fact.

Mate, you're trying too hard, stop being a sweaty troll and just embrace it. You complete prick.

Back
Top Bottom