2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You just know those weird scousers will still come out and create the narrative that Salah had a better World Cup than Kane because he scored for Egypt, who aren't as good as England, while still not fully fit, recovering from a devastating injury...

:angryscouser:

Didn’t realise it was Fatty who scored the own goal

CowvibvWcAAY2ov.jpg

They've played Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Both of whom are utter shite.
So were Russia, before the world cup that was granted to them under massively dubious circumstances, by a FIFA managed by a corrupt president, held in a country who have been convicted of massive widespread doping of athletes over the last few years.
Not to mention their chemical crimes in the Uk

I used to ask them why they support Celtic ?
Answer: 'Cos they're an Irish team !!!!!!!
When I pointed out that they are in fact Scottish, The answer was "Yeah, but they were founded by an Irishman."
To which my reply was "So was Panathinaikos"
They replied "But Celtic play in Green and White hoops"
Me: "So do Panathinaikos"
Them: "But Celtic have the shamrock on their shirts"
Me:"So do Panathinaikos"
:dembelelol::eriksenlol::levylol::pochlol::sonlol:
Maybe mention something about Panathinaikos not supporting Islamist terrorism either

:gazza:

Back
Top Bottom