2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've emailed the club to ask about publicising this match more ... it's a fantastic opportunity to get a really good turnout to support the youth team. Winning the FA Youth Cup would be fantastic for the academy, and really cap off a year that has seen a first XI including 5 regular players who have come through the ranks at WHL.

FA Youth Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg
Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur
Wednesday 18th March
Kick Off 7:00pm

Tickets for this fixture are priced at:

Adult £5.00
Junior U’18 £3.00
Senior Over 65 £3.00

Tickets are available in person from the Tottenham Hotspur Ticket Office or by calling 0344 844 0102(option 2).

Please note: No tickets will be available on the night so please purchase in advance.

I didn't specify any area, just bought 3 and those who want to sing will naturally gravitate together anyway!

Can't wait for this.

Get your flags and ticker tape down to Stamford Bridge!!

Might finally be able to get rid of my 15 blow up Dolphins.

Tried to ask the Ticket Office what the allocation was like but they didn't have a clue, as usual.

Pretty efficient. 3 tickets booked. COYFS.

Amazing that they don't manage to charge admin/booking fees when processing and posting youth team tickets. In comparison to first team tickets it must be less clicks on the system and lighter paper.

Back
Top Bottom