2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Note: this post is from 2015. Title has been updated for 2017 game.

Wednesday 18th March, 7:45 KO at Stamford Bridge.

Tickets must be bought in advance through the Spurs ticket office (option 2 on the phone). £5 each, designed away end.

A few of us meeting at the Shakespeare in Victoria for some beers in the afternoon. I'll be there from about 1:30.

Last edited:
I still want us to get Millwall, Brentford or Charlton U21, not for any :nawty: reason, more because I want to get them off the '92' list.

I kniw they play most of their league games at Aldershot, but I reckon this will be at the bridge.

Anyway. Well up for both legs! Lets make it loud
Aldershot would be quite good as the away section is a covered terrace close to them (i.e. good noise!)... but that might be seen as too risky for this match. I'm sure it will be at SB.

Back
Top Bottom