2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ticket details for the away leg have gone up on Chelsea's site. Copied and pasted here so you don't have to sully your eyes, screens and internet histories with their website:

Tickets for our FA Youth Cup semi-final second leg against Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday 18 March, kick-off 7pm, are now on general sale (maximum of 10 per person) priced £5 for adults and £3 for juniors/seniors.

Tickets purchased online and with the call centre before 12noon on Friday 13 March will be posted out.

Tickets purchased online and with the call centre after 12noon on Friday 13 March will be kept at the box office for collection on the day.

Tickets will go OFF sale online, with the call centre and at the box office at 5pm on Tuesday 17 March.

Tickets will go OFF sale with the box office at 4pm on Wednesday 18 March.

Disabled supporters should contact the disability department to purchase tickets.

Juveniles under the age of 14 will NOT be permitted entry unless accompanied by a person over 18 years.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.

Ticketing sales
0871 984 1905 (UK) - calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
+44 207 835 6000 (Intl.)

Those of you going to the away leg will probably be subjected to racist/anti-semetic abuse and held outside the away end until 20 minutes after kick off, just to give it the first team match feeling.

Just been thinking of our support is so amazing as when went to United at the lane only heard the away section twice and we replied with "Sit down shut up" and never heard no more of them................ Yesterday away section had less fans and only noise i remember was about once towards the end when they nearly scored and our keeper jumped on-top of the ball......... And with us its a totally different ball game as i can imagine some of us meeting up before the game at a pub making noise.......... then on way to stadium we will be making noise then once in the stadium we will out sing the home supporters no doubt about it. and i am going to get a ticket once i hear somebody else on here say they have got an ticket COYS!! This will be my first away game and hoping its a great night out!

Last edited:
I am a bit annoyed with the fighting cock. This is the exactly the sort of event they should be getting behind and organizing. We need our players to play in front of big, noisy crowds. It also builds the bond between player and fan.

I understand where this post is coming from, but it is frustrating to read. We were aware of the impact that vocal support has on the young players when we started in 2012 and especially when 1300 turned up at Underhill. There's a lot more that goes into setting these games up than naming a date and turning up. If we can't do it there's always good reason.
We'll promote the away game heavily on the next pod.

Watching the game on TV last night and was amused to find the youth teams of both clubs generally reflecting the type of football played by the senior squad. Spurs charging forward with abandon (but mostly without a great deal of control) and not really playing to any recognisable formation or plan whilst Chelsea keep control of the ball for long periods, maintaining possession and passing backwards/sideways if necessary, looking for an opportunity to pierce the tottenham rearguard. Fortunately the 'up and at'm' approached prevailed, whether this will be enough to get over the line at The Bridge we'll have to see.

Back
Top Bottom