2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Edwards is too weak for this level yet, but you can see some of the reasons why he's highly rated.

Onomah, Amos, Carter-Vickers and Walker Peters our best so far

Edwards is too weak for this level yet, but you can see some of the reasons why he's highly rated.

Onomah, Amos, Carter-Vickers and Walker Peters our best so far
Yeah Edwards moves the ball well but looks out of his depth. Those four have been stand out by far. Amos my man of the match.

Carter vickers looks the bussiness, want to see Onomah on the ball more because he's great when he's got it.

Carter vickers looks the bussiness, want to see Onomah on the ball more because he's great when he's got it.
Agree but I think he needs to release the ball a bit quicker. I noticed all the youth players had trouble with this. Comes with experience I suppose.

Agree but I think he needs to release the ball a bit quicker. I noticed all the youth players had trouble with this. Comes with experience I suppose.

I think that was among the things that impressed me the most with Amos. A lot of one-touch moves forward.

Onomah looked so good and mature. Felt like he really led the team in everything they did, waited for support when he broke, great scooped pass. Could easily be in the squad next year.

Well we dug deep to win that one. I thought Chelsea were going to equalize, but the we got a second wind, and scored a lovely goal.
Am I right in thinking we didn't start with a recognised striker, but that Sterling is a striker. Certainly the sub finished with a typical Greavesie 'pass into the net'.

Well done to all, and sets the second leg up nicely, surely that will be televised too? I hope so anyway.

EDIT, just seen, question answered re TV, excelllent.

Back
Top Bottom