2015 Asian Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 games today,
South Korea vs Oman
Uzbekistan vs North Korea
Saudi Arabia vs China.

Saudi's and the chinese is the pick of the games there, should be a good tight game.
South Korea should handle Oman easy like Australia last night
Uzbekistan and the North Korea is an interesting one, mainly because nobody knows what North Korea can do, or knows anything about north korea at all lol
I know a lot about the North Korean squad. I read the Pyongyang Gazette religiously. They are a very powerful side. They've won the last 7 World Cups. Their leading scorer is Kim Jong Un, averaging 9 goals per game. He is their keeper. Everyone calls him "Dear Keeper."

2nd half of North Korea and Uzbekistan,
and its a typical sydney summer storm with almost monsoonal, noah's ark rain fall.
good thing that half of the north korea squad have probably done national service in the navy

Swindon1879
here's a little something that you can show other swindon fans and mates,
A Swindown Town player on the back page of the newspapers on the other side of the world lol
w00x1h.jpg

33xkkz5.jpg

Nice one - hopefully he'll make some more headlines for you before the tournaments over.

Iran are looking good, and they have an amazing large support base here too, playing well and are 2-0 over Bahrain with 20 to go and it could be a lot more goals to come.
Could very well do a lot later this month

Are there any players at Swindon that haven't played for Spurs? lol

Australia v Oman tonight, should be a comfortable win for Australia but the last time that we played them it was a very shaky 2-2 in World Cup qualifying

Luongo has been our player of the tournament so far according to most reports.

I think he'll end up having a Jedinak-like career where he eventually does make it at the very top level, just a bit later than most do.

Back
Top Bottom