2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpursKit-1516_zpsppiz9urk.png

:adesalute:

Yeah, the chances are that Under Armour won't use exactly the same fabric and collar as a 25 year old Umbro England shirt, no matter how great a shirt it was...

3eac8e9320bab019380cb15d3ace66f8.jpg

Overall, UA have been shocking with our kits so far, and the quality is terrible too. Here's hoping they try to regain some degree of class...
tottenham-hotspur-home-shirt1.jpg

If there is even a hint of red in any of next seasons shirts I will not buy any of them. Simples for me, red is not a spurs colour - never has been and never will be (even if its just the sponsors logo I don't give a fuck it's just wrong). As per the last few seasons I'll probably go for a training top or polo shirt - I will never wear a spurs shirt with any red on it, just the thought of that makes me feel sick.

Overall, UA have been shocking with our kits so far, and the quality is terrible too. Here's hoping they try to regain some degree of class...
tottenham-hotspur-home-shirt1.jpg

Yeah, being a yank yiddo, I was especially excited to have UA ...

But tbh, they have been a big let-down. I too am not a fan of the designs nor the material (hence still waiting for my first jersey). Honestly, how hard can it be to make something appealing? At least just make the home kit simple and classy, and then use your creativity on the others if you want.

Hopefully, the rumored takeover by Nike is true ...

Back
Top Bottom