2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I must be getting old, as for the first time in a while, I've stopped caring!
It's never gonna be the plain, simple, classy/classic kit that I (and maybe some others) are all secretly craving... so unless we all chip in and buy UnderArmour to force the change, I fear there may be some mild disappointment with the inevitable fancy stripes, colours, bells and whistles... coupled with the reality that there's nothing we can do about it... (other than not buy it!)

I must be getting old, as for the first time in a while, I've stopped caring!
It's never gonna be the plain, simple, classy/classic kit that I (and maybe some others) are all secretly craving... so unless we all chip in and buy UnderArmour to force the change, I fear there may be some mild disappointment with the inevitable fancy stripes, colours, bells and whistles... coupled with the reality that there's nothing we can do about it... (other than not buy it!)

So you're not looking forward to the mesh lining and anti sweat carbon fibre, lightweight aluminium collar with built in climate control as well as super absorbant lower back run off zone?

I find that hard to believe...

So you're not looking forward to the mesh lining and anti sweat carbon fibre, lightweight aluminium collar with built in climate control as well as super absorbant lower back run off zone?

I find that hard to believe...

Ahhh, well when you put it like that, what's not to like???
#WANTONENOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I've now seen several different people on twitter posting that black and yellow 3rd kit. So it seems pretty legitimate. Saying that it could be a training top? How are people getting it before the official launch/reveal of the kits?

Still not convinced the cycling top will be our home, as for the yellow piping, last time we had wee stains on our kit we finished 4th and got Champions League football!

Bp19e5XCQAAT-j8.jpg:large

look like it's true (found on twitter), not sure what to think :/

I don't mind it. But I think it'd be better without the piss stripes. The sponsor logo not matching the crest also makes little sense. It's look better if they were the same colour, much like last season's home kid should've had the same colour on the HP logo as the crest.

I have to say that so far I've not been blown away by Under Armor at all. Their first away kit was really the only one I lied, and even then it had that weird light blue design on the back. Not nearly as bad as Krappa or Pony, but nothing all that special IMO.

I don't mind it. But I think it'd be better without the piss stripes. The sponsor logo not matching the crest also makes little sense. It's look better if they were the same colour, much like last season's home kid should've had the same colour on the HP logo as the crest.

I have to say that so far I've not been blown away by Under Armor at all. Their first away kit was really the only one I lied, and even then it had that weird light blue design on the back. Not nearly as bad as Krappa or Pony, but nothing all that special IMO.

Aside from the bizarre collar on the home and the color of the circular logo, I thought they did quite well this past year. The third was just an absolute beauty in my book. Also really liked the home from 12/13, as I've said above. But that having been said, if this one is the third, it's made my disappointment all the worse since I like those other ones so much.

Aside from the bizarre collar on the home and the color of the circular logo, I thought they did quite well this past year. The third was just an absolute beauty in my book. Also really liked the home from 12/13, as I've said above. But that having been said, if this one is the third, it's made my disappointment all the worse since I like those other ones so much.
Yeah, the third kit from last year wasn't too bad I'll give you that. The home kit from their first season I'm not so sure about. No sure I liked all the silver trimmings.

Yeah, the third kit from last year wasn't too bad I'll give you that. The home kit from their first season I'm not so sure about. No sure I liked all the silver trimmings.

Wasn't a fan of that part either, but I thought the design on the rest of the shirt was top notch. Huge fan of the cockerel on the back, looks way slick in person.

I really like the kit. The stripes could be a bit more elegant but love the color scheme. If that's the third kit I'd be really happy with it. As away kit... hmm, that should be navy.

Back
Top Bottom