#1882TFC Day Shift @ Dirty Dick’s until 4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leroy said:
eggsoakley said:
I'm going to stop coming on this post :(

Why can't you make it ginger pubes?

I'm allowed to say that as I also have ginger pubes.

Only have 5 days off left till March and trying to save them, shit 6 month contract. Also going reading on sunday so didn't want to do both.

Its all making me very sad.

Have a shit time.

You wishing that on me has fucked things up royally.

My car has gone and broken, that's my drinking money up the spout. Nice one, car.

This Ultras/1882 event will see a more reserved Leroy.

I've noticed that the Spurs Shop closes at 5:30pm. I nominate myself to lead a party from the train station straight to the shop before doubling back to Bricklayers. I imagine it will be impossible to prevent Belgian Spur from joining me. :bae:

Éperons said:
I've noticed that the Spurs Shop closes at 5:30pm. I nominate myself to lead a party from the train station straight to the shop before doubling back to Bricklayers. I imagine it will be impossible to prevent Belgian Spur from joining me. :bae:

Hehe no you wont , thats a fact lol , i am still in doubt about how and when i will plan my day , mainly because the carpark opens at 17.00 and the club does not want to help me out parking wise

I will try to contact eperons via Twitter to get all the details about who is where and when

Belgian Spur said:
Éperons said:

Hehe no you wont , thats a fact lol , i am still in doubt about how and when i will plan my day , mainly because the carpark opens at 17.00 and the club does not want to help me out parking wise

I will try to contact eperons via Twitter to get all the details about who is where and when

Park at tottenham hale, get the train into liv street for pre drinks, train back to the ground bricklayers and game, then taxi to tottenham hale after game (or 30 min walk although easy to walk into a dodgy estate at night)

dont think parking at tottenham hale is that expensive

Belgian Spur said:
mainly because the carpark opens at 17.00 and the club does not want to help me out parking wise
http://www.ncp.co.uk/car-park?cpid=8004 ... %20Station

How's this look? £5.50 for the day, about a 900m from the ground. You could take the train from Tottenham Hale to Liverpool St. to meet up with us. Then come back with us, hop off a stop early (at Bruce Grove), pick up the car and move it to WHL. (and pay another £5).

Alternatively, you could drive straight to Liverpool St. Station, and try to park at, say, Finsbury Square:

http://www.ncp.co.uk/car-park?cpid=2322 ... y%20Square

or at Clifton Street:

http://www.ncp.co.uk/car-park?cpid=2327 ... n%20Street

It'll be rather more expensive, but then you don't have the counter-intuitive first trip to Tottenham.

Anyone have other ideas?

The Tottenham Hale car park seems like the best sollution , thank you for googling that mister Ep :bow:

I arrive in Dover at 13.30 GMT+1 so i ll be able to come in to dirty dicks before the game

But i did try to play the johhny foreigner that is lost in evil Tottenham card with the Customer care people , lets see if it works this time. In charlton pretending we did not speak English worked wonders , maybe at Spurs begging will do the same :avblol:

Back
Top Bottom