#1882TFC Day Shift @ Dirty Dick’s until 4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Struggling to make the day shift with some of my group doing half-days at work... Could conceivably rush there for one pint but more likely to go straight to the Bricklayers. Gutted, I was really looking forward to meeting 'a load of blokes off the internet in an establishment called Dirty Dicks'.

Is the plan to get the overground from Liverpool Street to White Hart Lane station?

Saves that bastard walk from Seven Sisters, my legs are fucked from the gym yesterday.

Is the plan to get the overground from Liverpool Street to White Hart Lane station?

Saves that bastard walk from Seven Sisters, my legs are fucked from the gym yesterday.

Yeah reckon so, might be best to leave for Tottenham a bit before 5 aswell so we don't end up on a packed out rush hour train

Smolik said:

Yeah reckon so, might be best to leave for Tottenham a bit before 5 aswell so we don't end up on a packed out rush hour train

Looking at the OP, the plan is to leave Dirty Dicks at 4.

Leroy said:
Smolik said:

Looking at the OP, the plan is to leave Dirty Dicks at 4.

I guess thats why the title says until 4pm.

:ossie:

I'm on my way. Was gonna get my hair cut on the way, but can't find anywhere that has space so probably be there about 2:30ish. I'll be the fat basard with a shit beard, dodgy teeth, hair that's too shaggy and half a suit on. Can't be missed. :avblol:

There is one train leaving at 16:00 and one leaving at 16:15, Could you get the 16:15 one? Then I can catch it with you guys for a charlton-style train journey..

Back
Top Bottom