#04 - Bulge

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From what I understand about the magazine cover, she's a Nazi, dated Shane MacGowan, shoots up, drinks cognac, and likes doggy style. What else of interest could be inside the magazine?

Great podcast, and the League Cup Semi final evening 5:1 with the fifth goal from Steed was indeed the best in recent years, (although in the pub singing "two nil, and u fucked it up" at Woolwich scum after Kaboul made it 2:3 was also a bit special).
:goonermong: On way to pub now, 0:2 or 0:3

i live in norway, and a few years ago i was standing in line to pay for my groceries. Then i saw this cover amongst the magazines

000000424065-charlotte_thorstvedt-fit.jpg

While i was standing there, i was thinking, ' i can't f... her - it's impossible, she's Erik Thortvets daughter'. So i asked my friends about it, and they all agree whit me. So i my question is, Charlotte Thorstvedt, fetich or taboo
Hmmm, speak for yourself.

That's a good >11 years before my interest in Spurs started to blossom, so I'd rightfully slam it without any moral inhibition or feeling taboo.

'Bout my age, too, so things are looking up.:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom