#04 - Bulge

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tony Parks also described Harry Kane as "like a young Sheringham" when he was here in Hong Kong, so @ WindyCOYS WindyCOYS is in good company there. Or does Windy's agreement make Tony more credible?
One or the other.

New signings means less chance for the youth. Windy feels their pain and coveys it brilliantly this week.

All Windy's updates are layered like that. Stop listening to Windy wrong!

Thelonious with a Bill Simmons reference. Should have mentioned to Danny that Simmons is a Spurs supporter. Doesn't talk about us much anymore though.

I just hope Danny takes the existence of St. Totteringham's Day into account when weighing the "Woolwich aren't obsessed with Spurs" evidence.

Good to hear @ ChicagoDan ChicagoDan is alive, though. Chicago can be a mean town.

Doesn't talk about us much anymore though.
He may not be allowed to, since the PL is on NBC… :adelol:
I remember tweeting a bit with [redacted] from the TFC brain trust about it back in 2010, but I don't think Simmons has mentioned Spurs since before we crashed out of the Champions League, at least not on his podcasts (I don't read his columns).

But he also hasn't really had his football-heads on the podcast much lately, either, namely Marc Stein, Rob Stone (who left ESPN for Fox), and Steve Nash. He's been far busier falling back in love with ice hockey, etc. Maybe he'll invite Jason Sudeikis on some day…

He may not be allowed to, since the PL is on NBC… :adelol:
I remember tweeting a bit with [redacted] from the TFC brain trust about it back in 2010, but I don't think Simmons has mentioned Spurs since before we crashed out of the Champions League, at least not on his podcasts (I don't read his columns).

But he also hasn't really had his football-heads on the podcast much lately, either, namely Marc Stein, Rob Stone (who left ESPN for Fox), and Steve Nash. He's been far busier falling back in love with ice hockey, etc. Maybe he'll invite Jason Sudeikis on some day…

I am a massive Simmons fan read all his columns and listen to his podcasts. I remember when he did his column series about picking an EPL team (in 2006) I was thrilled he picked Tottenham. The last time I remember him mentioning us was predictabley when we signed Dempsey. I don't blame him for not keeping up with us as much since he's running Grantland, on ESPN's NBA show, and spearheading 30 for 30. Plus, he still writes, has two young kids, and lives on the west coast which makes it even tougher to watch games. Still, I hope he has a look at the league table from time to time.

Also worth noting that the President of ESPN, John Skipper, is a big time Spurs fan. Pretty nice asset to have.

Windy, Yeah man, It was a bit slower, deeper, more texture. Sounded close to your natural voice.
Maria sounded maternal !

Mind you, the Pod sounded like they were at Grannies wearing their Sunday best, well it did up to the point Bale's 50m quids worth of massive package came up!! Oh well, we wouldn't want it any other way.

Ricky, cograts to you and your wife on the new arrival, hope they are doing well.

i live in norway, and a few years ago i was standing in line to pay for my groceries. Then i saw this cover amongst the magazines

000000424065-charlotte_thorstvedt-fit.jpg

While i was standing there, i was thinking, ' i can't f... her - it's impossible, she's Erik Thortvets daughter'. So i asked my friends about it, and they all agree whit me. So i my question is, Charlotte Thorstvedt, fetich or taboo

Back
Top Bottom