Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[QUOTE[/quote]
So what you are saying is he is demanding to be sold and he will never wear a Spurs shirt again? Or is he being sold to finance bringing in Pulisic?
Coy+Cryptic=Coco !! :lamelaaghh:
This is good PR from The Hoover.

It was CLEARLY drugs all along, as that fake injury obviously happened when fell over whilst high on a cocktail Charlie Brown/White Christmas/ and a bit of Ray Allen & Lord Charles (or wotever Da fuq you kidz r callin it now) brurrp! #hashtag lol wtf blud fam?
:lamelashock:

I've said this before, but I really do love the will power Erik has. He's taken ridiculous abuse on social media, during matches, and from the pundits, missed a year through injury, and yet keeps his chin up, doesn't talk shit, and keeps going.

That's some proper moral fibre, yet between his hair and his cheekbones, no "proper" football fan is going to give him credit for it.

Can’t wait for Lamela to play CL football in the new WHL, either! He’s everything that’s wished of a Spurs footballer - the lad has been put through the ringer during his career with the injury and family trauma, and still leaves every ounce of himself on the pitch and works his narrow ass off for the club every moment.

Puts things into perspective, I fucking love this guy though, and when played centrally has been brilliant, his fight and energy is something we can't afford to lose.

We really should look to stop utilizing him as a winger and just convert him into a Eriksen alternative/false 9 style player centrally.

As we've seen vs Leicester and bournemouth we can get a lot out of him in that position.

Lamela just needs focus if he is to remain with us. A clear cut role in the team that he can focus on and develop

This is good PR from The Hoover.

When he first returned I imagined he'd not be the same, that he'd have constant injury problems, playing with pain, etc. But I guess the very slow and careful recovery was the right thing to do because he has hit the ground running and not had any real issues since his return. Lamela for me is one of my favorite players because he works so hard and has a great attitude, gives a lot to the team. I'm pleased for him that he's got through what must have been a difficult time for him.

Why people talk about Park and Son. This is Lamela thread and people are supposed talk about Lamela. Sucking asses of two Chinks won’t help you fuck any Chinks women.
Why is it that you are pre-occupied with the tookus then?

I think this thread's best left alone for the time being because we don't want to see SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur get another red card and I haven't got time to read another manifesto length message from him. Let's leave Erik to have a nice long Summer rest while the World Cup is on.
Erik Lamela haunts your dreams.

See you next season.

What's your plan when he stays and ends you again? I'm curious to see how you'll take that. Do you want to tell us all now you actually mean he'll leave in the winter?

You never answered my question btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom