Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NW1Spur NW1Spur showing up to a Spurs meet.

fMSmb8E.png

"What?"

Surely NW1Spur NW1Spur quits the forum at this point.

Let's see six months from now, where my words might appear prophetic. Not gonna lie, I'm gutted about this development. Not because I've been proved wrong but because it means we won't be making any more signings in terms of a Malcom, a Leon Bailey etc. I don't think we have enough to compete with the Northerners. There's a gap developing.

Let's see six months from now, where my words might appear prophetic. Not gonna lie, I'm gutted about this development. Not because I've been proved wrong but because it means we won't be making any more signings in terms of a Malcom, a Leon Bailey etc. I don't think we have enough to compete with the Northerners. There's a gap developing.
Another 6 months, then another 6 months, then another 6 months.....

Our attack is fine- we've needed more dynamic CM play though as our build-up play was horrendously slow at times last season, not to mention Dembele's levels of play slowly dropping.

Chill out and show some faith man!

Errrrr nah, you're alright mate.

weirdo-gif-9.gif

I'd do it myself but I don't care and the truth will reveal itself if I just stay lazy long enough anyways...
It's like when I order garbage bags and soap from amazon- I could go to the store and get it, or I could just be really lazy and it will arrive for free on my doorstep in 2 days...

Back
Top Bottom