Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I simply give my opinion. I don't trash threads like Spursdem does with inane back and forth garbage. I mostly ignore him to stop threads getting trashed. This is what he's got sent off again for, because people are sick of threads being trashed by him.

This is a Spurs forum not a Lamela fan boy one, and I think you need to up your game with the quality of your posting as I don't see you contributing a lot personally, apart from parroting other posters, and calling for the site owner, who probably spends a lot of time and money maintaining the site, to be red carded himself. That's worthy of a ban in my opinion.

Load of old bullshit...

Sorry, not true. I post on many threads. You can check my post history. I don't try and hide it like many do. I try to avoid Lamela as people know my opinions. I often get dragged back into the debate by people tagging me in, I asked Spursdem in particular to stop doing this. I seem to be seen as the World's leading expert on Lamela - no debate on the subject can be complete without involving me, even if I don't want to be involved.

More of the same horseshit.

Wouldn't want to be NW1Spur NW1Spur right now....

tenor.gif

What makes you say that?

Looks completely legit to me. Wearing new kit, plus why would that fella fake it and put it up on his own website, he would get absolutely slaughtered if it were fake. (Can't stand the bloke doing it BTW(.

It just looks fake, which is why I say I think it is fake. (Perhaps I need new glasses).

I have seen that pic on 7 or 8 other twitter accounts before I saw it on here, so maybe he saw it and passed it off as his own bit of ITK? It does happen (I've never heard of him).

It just looks fake, which is why I say I think it is fake. (Perhaps I need new glasses).

I have seen that pic on 7 or 8 other twitter accounts before I saw it on here, so maybe he saw it and passed it off as his own bit of ITK? It does happen (I've never heard of him).
Gianlucadi Marzio broke the story, the pics have all been nicked off of his tweet. (he was also the one that said a deal would be done a week ago).

If you think it’s fake, download it, open it in paint, invert the colors and look around for any pixel artifacts that would indicate editing has been applied. Pretty foolproof way to assess veracity of images.

It looks pretty real to me...

Back
Top Bottom