Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wish the instagram links work better, anyway, click on this photo to see what Lamela was doing in the park yesterday...and no it doesn't involve him getting his cock out...

I wish the instagram links work better, anyway, click on this photo to see what Lamela was doing in the park yesterday...and no it doesn't involve him getting his cock out...

Lamela playing keepie uppie? CONSPIRACY!

He's obviously match fit if he's in the park playing keepie uppie, so why do Levy and Sherwood keep lying to us?

:troll:

grad_tall.jpg

We should start a caption contest for that kid. What the fuck is he thinking?

We should start a caption contest for that kid. What the fuck is he thinking?
the photographer told him right before the pic was taken: "look, i know it's annoying and you don't want a photo with Lamela of all people, but you have to smile" and the kid answered: "but i can't! this guy never plays, ffs!! all the kids will laugh at me at school". photographer: "look, just imagine it's Eriksen or Adebayor" ... so the moment captured in the picture shows him imagining that he's just taking a photo with one of the relevant Spurs players. (the girl is just naturally happy, cause... well... she's a girl, she doesn't care about football, she's just happy that someone who's on tv (once in a while) is taking a photo with her.)

Lamela playing keepie uppie? CONSPIRACY!

He's obviously match fit if he's in the park playing keepie uppie, so why do Levy and Sherwood keep lying to us?

:troll:

for all the lets give shit to conspiracy theorists, you have to admit its abit odd though?

I realize theres a difference between doing tricks in a park and playing PL footy but still a man with a 4 month back injury is a man id like to keep out of parks with shit grass and unevenness...
or perhaps theres something more to the story?

Perhaps he was just out with his brother/friends and someone kicked a ball towards him...

You've got to be quite paranoid to read into that picture.

for all the lets give shit to conspiracy theorists, you have to admit its abit odd though?

I realize theres a difference between doing tricks in a park and playing PL footy but still a man with a 4 month back injury is a man id like to keep out of parks with shit grass and unevenness...
or perhaps theres something more to the story?
ROFLCOPTERS!

Mate, he's allowed to play keepy uppys! Sounds like he's pretty much back now, just that Tim won't bother playing him as he has no match fitness and only a handful of games left. Nothing to see here

Back
Top Bottom