Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

can someone ask his brother on twitter when he expects him to be back?

sorry I don't have twitter...

back in training last week surely his got to feature on the bench against west brom?

Spurs thinking his resale value this summer will only suffer being thrown into the mix for the remainder of the season under Sherwood.

If they can't get close to his purchase price (likely scenario) , obviously should be much more involved under improved direction/tactics from the new manager

I think if we're being honest with ourselves we have to accept we've not been given the full story here.
ive said this before i got shouted out as a conspiracy theorist..
i saw a clip about a month ago of lamela going hard on a treadmill type thing, looked pretty dam good to me...
CHAOS!!! CONSPIRACY!!!

Seriously, calm down. Levy wouldn't turn his back on a 30m investment so soon. Hitting it hard on the treadmill =/= being match fit. Hell, I could hit a treadmill hard if I wanted, but that doesn't stop a ligament in my hip from feeling blown out, making running around in a match of footie a fucking stupid idea.

It's not a novel idea that exercise machines limit range of motion. If a particular machine isn't designed to target the problem area then Lamela could exercise without grave consequences and try to keep his cardio in somewhat respectable condition, as opposed to laying on a table in the physio room for months on end which doesn't help anything, his fitness in particular.

Cool your shit.

CHAOS!!! CONSPIRACY!!!

Seriously, calm down. Levy wouldn't turn his back on a 30m investment so soon. Hitting it hard on the treadmill =/= being match fit. Hell, I could hit a treadmill hard if I wanted, but that doesn't stop a ligament in my hip from feeling blown out, making running around in a match of footie a fucking stupid idea.

It's not a novel idea that exercise machines limit range of motion. If a particular machine isn't designed to target the problem area then Lamela could exercise without grave consequences and try to keep his cardio in somewhat respectable condition, as opposed to laying on a table in the physio room for months on end which doesn't help anything, his fitness in particular.

Cool your shit.

its a supposed lower bck injury keeping him out and if you'd see the position required to operate this machine, im surprised with a bum back it would be possible..

its a supposed lower bck injury keeping him out and if you'd see the position required to operate this machine, im surprised with a bum back it would be possible..

Someone on SC claiming to be a physio or some such profession claimed this

some dude on SC said:
In case anyone cares he is using a Keiser Air Runner 300, (which emphasizes explosiveness in sprinting while in drive phase) which leads me to believe (as a sports medicine major) that his recovery is coming along well and that he is primarily working on explosiveness now and probably past the point of backpain.

This doesn't mean he's match fit. But it means he's fairly close.

Someone on SC claiming...
Good enough for me

Sure+looks+legit...TOTALLY+legit+.+excess+of+legitnemness_0972d8_3199922.jpg

Good enough for me

Sure+looks+legit...TOTALLY+legit+.+excess+of+legitnemness_0972d8_3199922.jpg

Meh, he gave specific information about the machine being used, wasn't claiming to be itk or anything like that. But hey if you don't want to know what he appears to be working on in that video that surfaced a couple of weeks ago, then I wouldn't worry. You can go back to your conspiracy theories if you like.

"Freeeeeeeeeeee Erik Lamela"

We need a load of candles, a lorry full of bibles, a load of passion and a vigil outside the training ground.

"freeeeeeee Erik lamela"

perhaps, depends how we play. If it was a 4-3-3 (or an attacking 4-5-1) then maybe, but i don't think it would be a good idea to have lamela in a right mid type position.

something like [formation=433, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele, Sandro, Eriksen, Lamela, Ade/Soldado, Chadli][/formation] would be great...

That left wing would be more open than Kim Kardashians pussy..

Back
Top Bottom