Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Lamela will be a class act, even Messi would look utter turd in our tactics these days.

Wouldn't surprise me if they're just keeping him away from the Sherwood team to save him being ruined by the guy

"You best not be thinking abouta mi Coco, Timoteo...."

image_update_img.jpg

Lamela will come good next season, he's showed small glimpses of what he can do and I do enthasise the word small! But just ask anyone who was watching Roma last season they will say he's a class act, he needs time to settle in and has had bad luck with injurys aswell! There's a long list of quality premiership players who all struggled in there first season! Good things come to those who wait!

Bloody impressed that someone has actually managed to make a highlights reel of this guy

I don't know why I love him

I think I want him to succeed the most out of our summer signings, not sure why I just think he could be world class. He is a clever passer of the ball and has great feet, just needs some proper coaching I reckon
:sherwoodwtf: :lamelashock: :sherwoodlol:

Just seen this. I don't like bothering him too much, but theres a kind of family do on saturday. I'll see if I can drop it into convo.
Just pop it into conversation like this:
"So, that Erik Lamela guy, is he single. I'm not saying I would, just saying I wouldn't not. Any, um, any Idea when I can expect to see him next? Or at the very least could I have his snapchat?"

That way your informant will in no way expect that all your trying to do is find out when our record signing will be back in first team.

BTW, if you or anyone on here gets Lamela's snapchat, they MUST share it

Just so we don't forget

He can head, he can shoot, most importantly he is present when the ball gets passed across the box, how many times this season has the ball been passed across the box to no one? Too many fucking times.

After watching that, I want you all to think about Lennon this season

Really looking forward to seeing him and Eriksen together properly.

How anyone can make any judgments on this guy when he has barely played is ridiculous.
My judgment is based on his barely playing and my feeling that he barely will.

I'd love to be proved wrong as I really want him to succeed with us but I think he's an erroneous purchase for him, this team, at this time.

Unless Lamela breaks both legs the day after coming back from injury, Levy is going to be pushing whatever manager we have very hard indeed to get some use out of a player that he spent nearly 30m on.

I really want him to come good, as the tiny glimpses we have seen indicate a diamond in the rough. But I am resigned to the fact that it highly unlikely to happen this season. So roll on August.............

Back
Top Bottom