Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela's a fish out of water. I don't really know why but it may be because Serie A to the PL is a massive shock. Serie A is mostly shit these days with very slow play and not much atmosphere at most games.

No disrespect to him but I think we should get rid. Give him and us a fresh start.

Lamela's a fish out of water. I don't really know why but it may be because Serie A to the PL is a massive shock. Serie A is mostly shit these days with very slow play and not much atmosphere at most games.

No disrespect to him but I think we should get rid. Give him and us a fresh start.
Or let him play a full season at Spurs with a manager who won't run him over with a golf cart, IMO.

Some Serie A players come good like.... ugh .... ugh.... I guess Flamini, Nastasic,

So Lamela is at his best in slow, turgid football, with no atmosphere...

And you think we should get rid?

:troll:

No way we should get rid as the lad has something we need - tricky feet. Dont have nearly enough players like that now. Plus we would also take a massive loss on the transfer fee

his youtube highlights arent that great
wutgif.gif

No way we should get rid as the lad has something we need - tricky feet. Dont have nearly enough players like that now. Plus we would also take a massive loss on the transfer fee
Lennon and Townsend have tricky feet. I'm more interested in someone that has vision and creativity. By reputation he's got that, so I'm willing to wait and see.

Unless we get a massive offer or a great exchange for him I think we should keep him here, he is young, has fantastic potential but has had a injury/form hit season.
Chadli was by the worst player at the start of the season from the bunch we bought from the Bale transfer, he was slow and always went nowhere, I could not figure out why we got him but to his credit he has started to adapt and in the last few months looks ok. Lamela is almost certainly a far bigger talent than Chadli, it might be wise to give him another go

Just so we don't forget

He can head, he can shoot, most importantly he is present when the ball gets passed across the box, how many times this season has the ball been passed across the box to no one? Too many fucking times.

After watching that, I want you all to think about Lennon this season

Back
Top Bottom