£88m for Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me that's a levy issue more than a kane one. Kane can only say he wants to leave if levy won't sanction it then Kane will have no choice but to either accept it and leave for free or try to force through the move.
There needs to be a proper sit down between the two of them. Real soon. Man to man...well, we know Harry's one but. Not doing that via interviews at Cambridge Union and ref to statue building etc.

Levy won't want him to leave, unless the money is right...and that'll be his interpretation (as always) so you can add a fair few mils to Harry's real market value. All about the dosh (as always). And it'll likely be a stumbling block (as always).

I reckon Harry does want to go. He knows it'd take a miracle for the situation at Spurs to evolve to be in a position to win something, anything from next season. He won't want to fight with the club cause he adores it, he'd much rather leave on good terms and with Spurs getting a big fat cheque in return...but yeah his idea of the amount will be way different to Dan Dan's.

So, unfortunately, the clash is very much inevitable. But maybe...just maybe...hearing our legend Harry explain on TV why it all went sour and why Spurs truly failed during his time there/ERIC'S tenure...maybe that'll finally teach them Levy apologist tarts (we know who they are).

I think he would move to Bayern, Real or PSG.

He'd get much more money there than at Spurs, life in Munich/Madrid/Paris would be pretty sweet and a great human experience for he & his family....new culture, language etc.

And, of course, he would win more trophies there (not hard), which has to be uber important to him at this stage of his career.

I love Harry to bits and I can't imagine us without him in the team, but the man does deserve to go somewhere he can truly challenge for titles year in year out.
Kane seems obsessed with breaking Shearer’s Premier League goal record - so I doubt he moves abroad.

If Levy won’t sell him this summer, he’ll leave on a free next year to another Big 6 side or Newcastle - barring a miracle for us leading to silverware next season.

I would sell him today for that amount of money.
he is one of the greatest strikers in the world, but he's not a leader at all.
I would take benzema even for 1 year, just to let the other players share the dressing room with a real charismatic champion

I think this is down to Harry, not Levy.

His best chance to break the record is with us. If that is his priority over trophies, he’ll extend this summer.

If his priority is trophy, he’ll go to United. They’ll pay whatever Levy wants.

This is just hot air...... If he leaves next summer we get nothing.
I love kane but he really should have signed a 2 year or 3 year contract even if he was to leave this summer. His cost us about 30 to 40 million if we had to sell now. Kane is being ill advised by his agent. He is being manipulated by the greedy agent who wants as much agent fees as possible. Kane even though he is a great player is like a ventriloquist dummy outside the pitch. He does not think for himself or use his own mind. He is fed his lines and thoughts from his agent with this mind manipulation. I admire kane and as a player he is better than sonny but as a human being he is miles behind. I have got tired also of his theatrics in games since he was assaulted. We have paid him so well and he has become richer because of us. He owes it all to us. We are indebted to the players and the club for the joy they bring to our lives but players are indebted to the club for making them wealthy.

I trust Harry not to do that. He adores the club and I really don't think he'd want to leave us in the lurch like that.

If he did want to go to United, whether that's this summer or next, I'm positive he'd make sure the club gets its fair share in return.

But if it's a pick between United and the trio from abroad (Bayern, PSG, Real), I bet he leaves the UK.
You forgot about the attempted move to City?

I love kane but he really should have signed a 2 year or 3 year contract even if he was to leave this summer. His cost us about 30 to 40 million if we had to sell now. Kane is being ill advised by his agent. He is being manipulated by the greedy agent who wants as much agent fees as possible. Kane even though he is a great player is like a ventriloquist dummy outside the pitch. He does not think for himself or use his own mind. He is fed his lines and thoughts from his agent with this mind manipulation. I admire kane and as a player he is better than sonny but as a human being he is miles behind. I have got tired also of his theatrics in games since he was assaulted. We have paid him so well and he has become richer because of us. He owes it all to us. We are indebted to the players and the club for the joy they bring to our lives but players are indebted to the club for making them wealthy.

Sounds like his agent is working for satan.

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F673d7ed4-074a-11ec-ab20-2ce30c912e38.jpg

Bit weird his agent looks like him as well.

You might be onto something here. Clearly mind manipulation - when he looks in the mirror he’s probably a bit confused.

Good spot. Let’s pray for him.

Sounds like his agent is working for satan.

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F673d7ed4-074a-11ec-ab20-2ce30c912e38.jpg

Bit weird his agent looks like him as well.

You might be onto something here. Clearly mind manipulation - when he looks in the mirror he’s probably a bit confused.

Good spot. Let’s pray for him.

FFS, is there a single solitary picture where Chaz doesn't look like an elite-tier bell-end?

Harry's like "Awwwwww, Mum... .Do we have to do this photo?"

Last edited:
Bayern, PSG and Madrid will all need a striker in the Summer. Get Kane out of the league.
PSG would be embarrassing. would bayern spend that sort of money on him? not sure hed even wanna leave the country when hes so close to the prem goal record, would be stupid really.

Kane is being ill advised by his agent. He is being manipulated by the greedy agent who wants as much agent fees as possible. Kane even though he is a great player is like a ventriloquist dummy outside the pitch. He does not think for himself or use his own mind. He is fed his lines and thoughts from his agent with this mind manipulation
Charlie is set for life.
He doesn’t have to mind manipulate anyone.
Always run into him on the pre-season tours. He’s actually a really decent guy.

PSG would be embarrassing. would bayern spend that sort of money on him? not sure hed even wanna leave the country when hes so close to the prem goal record, would be stupid really.

A myth has surrounded Kane and this PL record. I don't think he cares about it that much.

Anyway, the PL record will be demolished by Haaland in a few years.

A myth has surrounded Kane and this PL record. I don't think he cares about it that much.

Anyway, the PL record will be demolished by Haaland in a few years.
oh he defo cares, it is a big deal. haaland wont be here long enough. hell be at madrid in a few years.

kane can potentially get 280-300

I would sell him today for that amount of money.
he is one of the greatest strikers in the world, but he's not a leader at all.
I would take benzema even for 1 year, just to let the other players share the dressing room with a real charismatic champion
He'd have been a great captain for us but never got the chance because Levy stupidly decided to hold onto Lloris until retirement, and failed to remove him from the captaincy after his drink driving incident.

Back
Top Bottom