£88m for Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like his agent is working for satan.

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F673d7ed4-074a-11ec-ab20-2ce30c912e38.jpg

Bit weird his agent looks like him as well.

You might be onto something here. Clearly mind manipulation - when he looks in the mirror he’s probably a bit confused.

Good spot. Let’s pray for him.
Brothers often look aike.

I trust Harry not to do that. He adores the club and I really don't think he'd want to leave us in the lurch like that.

If he did want to go to United, whether that's this summer or next, I'm positive he'd make sure the club gets its fair share in return.

But if it's a pick between United and the trio from abroad (Bayern, PSG, Real), I bet he leaves the UK.
I don't believe there is any love lost between Kane & Levy & I doubt wether Kane could give two shits if the club gets their fair share !

The bigger question is how the club will use the Kane money.

I would prefer to give Richarlison the number 9 for next year, he has shown for Brazil that he is good enough.

I would rather see the Kane money reinvested into Maddison and a CB.

I would prefer to give Richarlison the number 9 for next year, he has shown for Brazil that he is good enough.

Mfw we fix the CF depth problem for a single season and then immediately go back to having only one striker at the club except now its not one of the best strikers in PL history but 0 PL goals in an entire season Richarlison, all because he scored some goals vs Serbia & South Korea in the World Cup.

This Is Fine GIF

We should be getting Maddison and a CB anyway. The Kane money should be used to get Toney.

Attempting a 1-for-1 replacement for Kane seems like a disaster waiting to happen for me.

Go for a younger and less expensive rotational option with Son and Richarlison and focus the replacement money on Kane's #10 abilities.

World class player who deserves better. If we can get 88m for him and buy two good cbs and a gk probably worth it for all parties. We need a serious rebuild and at his age he needs to win now. Having said that if he was actually willing to sign a new deal then obviously keep him

Back
Top Bottom