New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

61,81 or 91 for me at a push 13/14 season.

For me:

77 home - Peak retro
91 home - Umbro classic
99 home - Adidas classic
17 away - All last years kits were nice. Red logo prevents any of these recent tops standing the test of time (see Puma kits also) so away stands tall.

It's clearly not photographing well, as I finally got my hands on a kit today

Home kit looks a lot better in person - really nice touch that they have put the GPS coordinates for the new stadium on the inside of the neck

They also have white shorts on sale with no shield which would suggest those will come out to play for European nights

Which will make that kit look fucking odd

Away kit is a definite no having seen it in person, at least for me, so will wait for the third kit launch in Sept when CL starts - eldest wants a new kit with the spurs vouchers he got for his bday in April (£40 again for shirt, shorts and socks for kids) , so will see if the third kit is another pearler like last season's purple beauty

For anyone thinking of shopping, the discount code POUCH10 (gives you 10% off) is currently working on Kitbag.com and they have both free delivery and cheaper prices than the OS.

It's clearly not photographing well, as I finally got my hands on a kit today

Home kit looks a lot better in person - really nice touch that they have put the GPS coordinates for the new stadium on the inside of the neck

They also have white shorts on sale with no shield which would suggest those will come out to play for European nights

Which will make that kit look fucking odd

Away kit is a definite no having seen it in person, at least for me, so will wait for the third kit launch in Sept when CL starts - eldest wants a new kit with the spurs vouchers he got for his bday in April (£40 again for shirt, shorts and socks for kids) , so will see if the third kit is another pearler like last season's purple beauty
Does it look better up close and personal! Images on-line doesn’t do it any favours.

For anyone thinking of shopping, the discount code POUCH10 (gives you 10% off) is currently working on Kitbag.com and they have both free delivery and cheaper prices than the OS.
Good tip. I'll also add that the Nike website is better than the Spurs Store site for three reasons:

1) a far less extortionate minimum spend for free shipping (£80 on the Spurs website is a fucking scandal)
2) free shirt printing and PL badge if you want it (though they don't have the 'spurs font' or CL badges)
3) student discount

Good tip. I'll also add that the Nike website is better than the Spurs Store site for three reasons:

1) a far less extortionate minimum spend for free shipping (£80 on the Spurs website is a fucking scandal)
2) free shirt printing and PL badge if you want it (though they don't have the 'spurs font' or CL badges)
3) student discount
Yeah noticed that Nike.uk you get free printing not sure about postage? But I know everyone likes to save a £ non more so than myself and my fellow countryman.....:levyeyes:but when it comes to Tottenham and merchandise is there not a erm.....obligation to buy from them? Okay I'm justified my fiancial support is limited perhaps one two games a season but merchandise is my main contribution some on here will attend games and be STH may not feel the same way so getting merchandise a way bit cheaper is fair enough.

Yeah noticed that Nike.uk you get free printing not sure about postage? But I know everyone likes to save a £ non more so than myself and my fellow countryman.....:levyeyes:but when it comes to Tottenham and merchandise is there not a erm.....obligation to buy from them? Okay I'm justified my fiancial support is limited perhaps one two games a season but merchandise is my main contribution some on here will attend games and be STH may not feel the same way so getting merchandise a way bit cheaper is fair enough.
If they priced fairly, I'd be inclined to agree - but setting free postage and packing at £80 just to twist people's arm to spend £15 quid's personalisation on an already overpriced £65 stadium shirt takes the piss.
Morally, my main rule is to avoid Sports Direct.

As it turns out, I got an Away shirt from the Nike website but got that training top from Spurs (as Nike weren't stocking it for some reason). So the club got a decent amount of cash off me regardless.
:levywtf:

Another season where I don’t get the home kit and that away kit is yuck. Last year’s was awesome.

Let’s see what the third choice is. Hopefully not chocolate brown.

Back
Top Bottom