Fucking Hell!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Chalk this up as a something to do with friends while in a dark closet just to see if you could and then never talk about it again or let it see the light of day.

:ossie:

I actually don't think it's meant to be taken very seriously and you can tell they're all just kind of having a laugh.
So were the "top four" kids. They were well intentioned as well. Doesn't mean it's not another chance for other fans to laugh at us.

I don't know about you, but I am vehemently against become an Woolwich/West Ham laughing stock because of the actions of "fans" on social media, Youtube, etc.

Last edited:
Face paint reminded me of a really shit football themed Adam and the Ants. So I think these guys could be onto something.

Fully expect to see them performing live with the other "bands" they have at half time in Wembley before the end of the season.

This is only OK if it was made tongue-in-cheek, otherwise it is totally embarrassing. Face paint is OK for the under-nines (my sis is a great face painter).

Thought I'd try and make it to the end and made it. Assuming the guy singing is singing about his son? So why, at 1:42, is he trying to snog the face off him? Is it Escher?

Back
Top Bottom