Fucking Hell!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched it again and it reaffirmed my opinion that the guy's a comic genius. It reminded me of David Brent singing "If you don't know me by now," It's both comically cringeworthy whilst displaying an undeniable talent for singing and performing:

tenor.gif

87ba6.gif

True, but I'm actually interested in transfers but not 99% of all the other shit on anti-social media.

You are posting on a social media platform...
I'm with Nutter on this one, on the whole I avoid social media like the plague, this is the only forum I bother with, as it's a place where I can 'talk' about my favourite subject, to my heart's content.

This is only OK if it was made tongue-in-cheek, otherwise it is totally embarrassing. Face paint is OK for the under-nines (my sis is a great face painter).

Well the fact it isn't clear to someone intelligent like yourself means it's just totally embarrassing.

I want to know who let them into whl to film??? Makes it look like the club officially backed it.

Back
Top Bottom