Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now now. You generalised the point yourself. If any player is wanting out, I'm sure we would not sell him to a rival.
Your words, in this thread, just yesterday.
We're selling Walker to a rival, and you think Its me that should be embarrassed!...
It's OK to be stupidly wrong on occasion you know. I was on the stadium. But it takes a man to admit it.
I'm talking about Dier, the conversation is about Dier, it's in the fucking Dier thread.

What is it exactly you are trying to achieve? You're not making any more sense than usual. Keep it up though can't wait to read your next installment. *Yawn

DErtEbyXkAEYywA.jpg

Dier looks like he has been on a fishing boat for a while!

Saw Spooky mention this.

Eric has disappeared in the US......or at least he's not in any of the Spurs official photos - nowhere to be seen not even sitting next to Dele.

:levyeyes:

Feel kinda sorry for the lad, seems like every time he cements a position we bring someone else stronger in to compete with him

People already writing off Dier because we signed a CB with exactly 0 games played in the prem league.

Dier has a massive role to play in the midfield this season. People forget how great Wanyama - Dier were down the stretch.

Back
Top Bottom