Joshua Onomah

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can anyone tell me why I'm wrong about Onomah?
at the risk of giving some credibility to this daft comment:

he's 18. He's shown at least as much promise by now as Kane had at this stage.

I like him. There arent going to be many low risk games next season unless we end up in Europey. Maybe a loan is his best bet. We might have Kane, Son, N'Jye and Berahino ahead of him in the Q.

I like him. There arent going to be many low risk games next season unless we end up in Europey. Maybe a loan is his best bet. We might have Kane, Son, N'Jye and Berahino ahead of him in the Q.
Fair enough. A loan is the best solution to the Onomah problem. It's being pretty generous to him actually.

I hope we bring in someone other than Berahino. If we sign him and he has a good season he'll spit the dummy out until he gets his next transfer. He's a mercenary wee cunt - not fit for the Lane

Ps: I have not seen any promise from Onomah. I'm serious when I say that Oduwa has earned a right to be ahead of him

Fair enough. A loan is the best solution to the Onomah problem. It's being pretty generous to him actually.

I hope we bring in someone other than Berahino. If we sign him and he has a good season he'll spit the dummy out until he gets his next transfer. He's a mercenary wee cunt - not fit for the Lane
What Onomah problem? There is no Onomah problem. You're talking absolute shit.

Vince you're boring the fucking tits off me. Your John Mc stuff was mildly entertaining, but only because of Deadwood'sPostMatch Deadwood'sPostMatch 's comebacks.

I just don't understand the Onomah fantasy on this thread. He has shown us fuck all. He's garbage, Joe, not promising. We need to let oxygen theives like him go. He's young, yes, but young and shite. He has no confidence. A totally timid shitebag on the wing. Raise your standards man

I just don't understand the Onomah fantasy on this thread. He has shown us fuck all. He's garbage, Joe, not promising. We need to let oxygen theives like him go. He's young, yes, but young and shite. He has no confidence. A totally timid shitebag on the wing. Raise your standards man
Fuck off. Calling an 18 year old a timid shitebag. Get the fuck out of here. You're not spurs. He's 18 you stupid fucker. Calling him an oxygen thief. You're nothing but a dirty troll.

Fuck off. Calling an 18 year old a timid shitebag. Get the fuck out of here. You're not spurs. He's 18 you stupid fucker. Calling him an oxygen thief. You're nothing but a dirty troll.
I'm beginning to think you're trolling me mate. Onomah showed some ability outside the first team. But now, after plenty of opportunity this season, he is failing to show he has the confidence for senior football.

I hope he proves me wrong in time. I think we should pap him off on loan for a few seasons. I hope he develops but at the moment there are more exciting players we could be giving first team time to or bringing into the club.

I'm beginning to think you're trolling me mate. Onomah showed some ability outside the first team. But now, after plenty of opportunity this season, he is failing to show he has the confidence for senior football.

I hope he proves me wrong in time. I think we should pap him off on loan for a few seasons. I hope he develops but at the moment there are more exciting players we could be giving first team time to or bringing into the club.

You do write some bollocks. Onomah is very promising, obviously not quite ready for the 1st team in one of the best teams in England - how many 18 year olds are? Thank god you have nothing to say in the development of our players. Calling him an oxygen thief made me almost sin bin you. For me, you won't get many chances if you continue like this.

You called an 18 year old an oxygen thief, who is an extremely promising you player, but have spent half of your posts on some no name from Scotland. Pathetic. 'Plenty of opportunity' He's started twice you slow daft idiot. He's played 267 minutes. But you want some cunt called John McGinnballsack to come in. He's had his contract renewed and rewarded with a higher wage with the club. But I'm sure that SausageCunt knows more about Onomah's potential than the club do.

So you want us to sell Onomah and bring in some 22-year-old guy from the scottish championship, because their fans sing he's better than Zidane

He's no John McGinn.
You're right mate.

In my defence, I never compared Onomah with Super John McGinn. They are totally different players. One is overhyped, overpaid, and overplayed (267 minutes... fucken hell Statto) while the other is the Scottish Zidane.

Anyway, it's not my fault McGinn has been liked with the club. I do rate him though.

I'm a bit disappointed that some people want this place to be a big Spurs circle tug. Surely an honest exchange of opinion, sometimes divergent, is healthy? Or should we not speak of the Emperor's new clothes?

Back
Top Bottom