Mighty Spurs v Naaridge City 26/12/15 - 15-00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2F9EC49B00000578-0-image-a-97_1451145777097.jpg

This is the "closest team" i've seen in awhile.

Lads always have each other's back. Great stuff to see.

Great performance and a great result against a solid team. No way Norwich will go down, if they carry on playing like that. They just couldn't handle a vastly superior opponent.

Watford will be a tougher test, but I'm quite confident.

COYS
Not sure about that. If you are relying on Cameron Jerome to keep you up you are in trouble.

Watford is a difficult one. I originally though we'd lose that one, but I thought we'd win the Newcastle and West Brom games. Three points would be great. Guess we'll see, but we have confidence, ability and form.

Ok the Merlot's kicked in....
'Satisfying'...no other word to describe that result except to say that, when required, our Captain 'shuts the doors'.
Excellent team performance....

Didn't get to see the game but happy days especially as ManUre lost and Chavs dropped 2 points!

So come on you Saints make my day!

:pochohshit:

Loved that.
If only that rabona had gone in. Lamela was incredible today. Just gutted he didn't square it to Kane properly at the end as had money on a Harry hat trick. The cunt

Lovely to see Carroll score a belter and then receive the 'one of our own' chant from the whole ground. Brought a little Christmas tear to me eyes.

Back
Top Bottom