Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enough is enough!

I wouldn't allow him to coach a 12 yr old playing subbuteo!

:pochbye:

The endless enigma Lamela was starting to show signs of coming good and this muppet drops him for lightweight Carroll in a NLD!

Go on a cattle drive in Argentina and don't come back!

Wanker!

Podgy pissed on the fans with that selection .
We have more chance of winning this lightweight cup than getting top 4 .
We don't have much to crow about but a derby win even in a Crap cup
gives us something to cling to .
He has no empathy .

He blags this youth bollocks to keep everyone happy and the fans don't rub with me Southampton ain't done that bad without him.a few wins over the big teams at home won't do it for me then doing dog shit against the less teams .And fighting for 5th on the last day again

Said it before and will say it again. Poch is AVB all over again. He just have want it takes at this level IMO.

I'm willing to give him more time, but I am concerned at the lack of drive that seems to inhabit the players. I also feel that, much like AVB, some of his line ups are inappropriate, such as today, and his substitutions baffling. I also sense the same sort of rigidity in his philosophy that AVB had.

I just don't see us getting far with this man. That said, if he maintains average rather than poor results I think Levy will keep him in place as the resident yes man until the new stadium is done. But I think we will likely loose at the weekend, and if that happens we'd have won only three of 9 fixtures and only two league games.
He's going to have to hope that Son and Kane start knocking them in, otherwise I see stormy waters ahead.

He blags this youth bollocks to keep everyone happy and the fans don't rub with me Southampton ain't done that bad without him.a few wins over the big teams at home won't do it for me then doing dog shit against the less teams .And fighting for 5th on the last day again
7-8th is more likely I think...unless Kane finds form or one of the new boys turns into the next Bale.

These reactions. Lol.

Call yourself fans? Alot of you are pathetic. Ahh, if only Gibbs wasn't on the line.

Then let me guess? Poch took a gamble and it paid off? Of course not, Kane would have been the hero and Poch would have got lucky.

I like the direction the club is headed generally. And I'm willing to give it time. I expect inconsistent performances from our young squad. So Poch has a lot of leeway from me.

But that lineup he trotted out there today was shameful.

very bad today.
he did a West Ham - Fiorentina - Chavs cup final, all over again.

thinking about City. a game that we hardly will take something good, he played a weaker team against our bigger rival, and we lost to the fucking scum. When, a first team today would i'm almost sure give us a victory. Now we still fucking lose to Citeh too. fuck this shit. I like him but he needs to get smarter.

Bigger things than I saw with the previous two managers that's for sure. Then again, I like to support my team and those involved so you're probably asking the wrong person.
Ahhhhhhh, so if anyone questions whether or not the manager is up to the job they're not supporting the club.

Right. Got it.:pochfacepalm:

Ahhhhhhh, so if anyone questions whether or not the manager is up to the job they're not supporting the club.

Right. Got it.:pochfacepalm:
Not necessarily saying that. But it's quite obvious that managing Spurs brings out the poison amongst some fans who tend to blame the manager for everything. He's done a lot more good then bad since he has taken over that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom