Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really for Moses, but I think a lot of you are being very harsh on him. He isn't as bad as some of you make him out to be...

Maybe not, but we don't need a lot of "okay" or adequate players.
We need a few very, very good players.
Players, who could be United, Chelsea or Woolwich targets. Not Stoke and Newcastle targets.

Some people judge Levy - for better or worse - on league position or trophies won, and that's fine. My moan about Levy and ENIC is that the experience of supporting Tottenham has been diluted. Poor atmosphere at home, appalling communication between the club and the fans, over zealous stewarding, a willingness to take the club out of Tottenham for selfish financial reasons, selling our best players etc. For me at least, supporting Tottenham under ENIC has been largely joyless. Of course the power of friends and alcohol make up for the underwhelming WHL experience. Away rules.

By which time we will already be 3 or 4 games into the season. Why are so many of you so in love with this man
What if Poch has loads of money from Levy, but can't decide who to buy, or doesn't want to buy? Who do you blame then?

There's precedence for this from those cunts along the road. Wenger has had millions to spend over the years, according to their board, but hasn't done it. What if Poch has the same philosophy?

Or, are you the one person on the forum that truly has a place in the inner sanctum at Spurs? Do you know FOR A FACT that Levy isn't suitably supporting Poch? I hope you are that guy. We should have one. The rest of us post stuff like its a fact, when the reality is we've no fucking idea what goes on behind the scenes......

the problem with me is that besides the lad being average as fuck, imagine that he would be the only winger that we will buy? fucking shite upgrade to the squad.
I guess it's debatable. He actually had a good season with Stoke, but was sadly hampered by injuries. If you watch his games, you see a very hardworking player, who beats his man 9/10 times. I could very well imagine him flourishing under Pochettino's guidance, he certainly ticks a lot of boxes.

Been thinking who we could get for the 2 (3) key places that need filling

CM; Fellaini. Another Belgium & in fairness a good player despite looking like a cunt.

ST/AM; Lallana. Will Liverpool need him with Benteke & 19 other strikers, where is Borini ?

ST: Cissie from Spewcastle. Good player with solid movement and goal return. Likely to be our new Ade...just what we need

GK ( if Lloris opts for the Manchester Sun) Valdes from Van Gal's girls club for a number 2 even could be a great freebie.

Last edited:
Some people judge Levy - for better or worse - on league position or trophies won, and that's fine. My moan about Levy and ENIC is that the experience of supporting Tottenham has been diluted. Poor atmosphere at home, appalling communication between the club and the fans, over zealous stewarding, a willingness to take the club out of Tottenham for selfish financial reasons, selling our best players etc. For me at least, supporting Tottenham under ENIC has been largely joyless. Of course the power of friends and alcohol make up for the underwhelming WHL experience. Away rules.

Celebrations on here after selling on a player that we bought to sell on for a profit.
Halcyon days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom