2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wont be getting down to the pub in Victoria until 3.40pm ,I take it that we are getting the train from Victoria to Fulham Broadway ?

Last edited:
I wont be getting down to the pub in Victoria until 3.40pm , Cant wait for us to be smashing the district line train banging the roof etc chanting "F**** Racist bastards* and "YIDS YIDS YIDS" !!! , I take it that we are getting the train from Victoria to Fulham Broadway ?
Absolute hooligan you mate

Apologies in advance that I will be there but with a horrendous cold. Should be in pub for 5pm. I'm the least popular person in central London at the moment with my sneezing. This game is the only thing keeping me in the office.
COYFS

Back
Top Bottom