2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone know of anything that can act as a flag pole that I could take into the ground? I was thinking about wrapping the flag around an umbrella, but I don't fancy looking a melon carrying an Umbrella around in the sunshine...

Anyone know of anything that can act as a flag pole that I could take into the ground? I was thinking about wrapping the flag around an umbrella, but I don't fancy looking a melon carrying an Umbrella around in the sunshine...
From their ground regulations

1 The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Maybe worth an email to them.

How about 1000 toothpicks stuck together?? ...or Carlito's dick... I imagine that's pretty long & thin!

How about 1000 toothpicks stuck together?? ...or Carlito's dick... I imagine that's pretty long & thin!
image.png

Just got my ticket from the ticket office , I asked if we can choose our seats, he said they sell them in order only. Makes me laugh on the ticket it says "Persistent standing is not allowed" i laughed and thought "Yer we will see about that next Wednesday" lol
COYS

Back
Top Bottom